-Regulus Black-

DATING REGULUS BLACK INCLUDES:

REGULUS BLACK

- Loves making you small paper birds and letting them fly around you.

- Would spoil you with whatever you want, like it could be clothes, food, jewelry, etc.

- Has a lot of different colors and kind of hoodie, making you steal a few from him but he doesn't mind at all, in fact he likes seeing his hoodie on you.

- Likes to cling to you, wanting everyone to see that your his.

- Proudly talks about you to his friends and that how lucky he is to have you.

- Gets insecure sometimes but you would reassure him that he's the only one you want and no one else.

- Really smart but he just doesn't really show it.

- Copying any move you make just to annoy you when he's bored or not doing anything.

- Enjoys long hugs especially with you.

- Mostly stays in the common room sitting by the fireplace while cuddling you.

- I feel like he's the tyoe who's down for anything, so he would absolutely do anything you ask him to do.

- Hates exercising yet still managed to have a slim and muscular body.

- He gets jealous easily but doesn't show it, though he would be more clingy to you wanting your attention.

- Loves the snow a lot, and would happily make a snow angel with you.

- Plays with your hands when he gets bored listening to the class.

- Doesn't Review but still passed the exams.

- He gets nightmares often so he would spend most of the night with you in your dorm.

- Makes poems about you, about what he likes about you and what makes you unique from the girls he have met.

- Has a lot of corny jokes but they make you laugh nonetheless and that's what matter to him.

- Only you can get to touch his soft and curly hair, would even let you braid it if you want as long as it makes you happy.