-Free time-

BLAISE

- Probably just chill on his dorm, or with his friends. He doesn't have much anything to do really but whenever he got free time like free period classes he would spend it with you.

DRACO

- Will go to find Crabbe and Goyle and make fun of the first years, because he enjoys making fun of them. But will surely do it somewhere private because he knows you hate it when you bully those poor first years.

LORENZO/ENZO

- Go and maybe try to find if any of his friends are available if not then will just stay on his dorm and maybe sleep until the his next lesson starts.

MATTHEO

- He have lots of free period everyday so will go somewhere private maybe the Astronomy Tower and lights a cigarette there. Quite clingy so when he's done he will try to find you.

REGULUS

- Would stay on his dorm, since he only have the free period on that time, then he's all alone. Got bored and decided to grab a paper and sketch, maybe try drawing the furnitures around him.

THEODORE/THEO

- Go to the black lake and chill for a bit, lighting his cigarette and smoke until the next class starts.

TOM

- He will go straight to the library and stay there until his next class, we all know he is obsessed with Horcruxes, so he'll try and read as much information he can with his time.