-Relationship Tropes-

BLAISE

- Friends to Lovers.

- You been friends since first year and been sticking to each other ever since, you got so close to the point you fall in love with each other. But since the day you've met, you know he's the one.

DRACO

- Second-Chance Love.

- He was bullying you for quite some time now until he suddenly stopped, and that made you confuse not that you want it of course your happy he finally stops. He became distant but you sense something was wrong, so you tried talking to him about it. At first he doesn't want to and even ignores you but you didn't give up until he gave up and you realize he's actually not that bad.

LORENZO/ENZO

- Childhood Sweethearts.

- You have been best friend since you we're little kids, even when at Hogwarts you still manage to find a way to spent time together. Not realizing you both we're starting to fall with each other, at first you stopped the feeling thinking it was wrong but it's still there all you need to do is accept it, and you did.

MATTHEO

- Enemies to Lovers.

- Given the fact that he is the dark lord's son you hated him, his father killed your older brother, and you being in Harry's side made him hate you too. But something happened unexpected, you hated the feeling but you couldn't stop it, you both need each other.

REGULUS

- Brother's best friend

- You are one year younger than your brother, with him being in 6th year and you 5th year. Your brother is always with his best friend Regulus, you never met him before until one day he invited him over the summer. Meeting him is like love at first sight, you can't stop staring at him the whole time he's there.

THEODORE/THEO

- Fake Dating.

- We all know Theo is hot so a lot of girls are on his knees, but he's tired of it he just want to be left alone. And you on the other hand doesn't have a problem with it, in fact you don't even like boys. He notice that out of all the girls your the only one who doesn't try to talk or follow him around. That's what he liked about you, so he decided to make a deal not knowing that you two are really made for each other.

TOM

- Slowburn

- You don't exactly hate or like each other, it mostly like an on and off thing. Because he doesn't believe in 'love' it takes him so long to realize he likes you. So it's a slowburn, he's exactly the definition of it.