-Favorite-

BLAISE

- His hugs.

- He gives such a soft and comfortable hug that you can easily fall asleep with him in your arms.

DRACO

- His smile.

- He doesn't smile often we all know that and if he ever smile it's because he's making fun of someone. But when he's smiling genuinely you love it, thinking he looks way cuter looking actual happy. Little did you know your the reason why he's so happy.

LORENZO/ENZO

- His laugh.

- He's quite the joker meaning he likes making you laugh he find it adorable. Same to you, you like it when you also makes him laugh hearing his angelic voice.

MATTHEO

- His clingeyness.

- It could be annoying sometimes how he's always around you everywhere you go but atleast you know that your the only one he likes and no one else.

REGULUS

- His compliments.

- You like how he would always compliment you every time you see each other. His compliments making you feel butterflies swirm around your stomach.

THEODORE/THEO

- His eyes.

- You love how it's only you he keeps staring at, with you feeling hypnotized looking back at his occean blue eyes.

TOM

- His attention.

- We all know he's always busy, so you love it when he gives you his attention most of time and being clingy like that, and don't worry he allows you to be clingy only if he's in good mood though.