- First Date (Part 2)-

Making this extra long for you guys hehe thanks for 7.2k views!! Btw this is part 2 of first date chapter which is just before this one. And, it's about how your date went for example, what you guys do and stuff.

BLAISE

- Finds your reaction to his surprise the best moment of his life.

- Talks about how much effort he did for this little dinner date he prepared, grinning as he sees you laugh.

- Pours wine for the both of you while enjoying each other's presence.

- Keeps staring at you with 'puppy eyes' every minute making you smile and chuckle.

- He likes listening to you talk thinking how your voice is the most angelic sound he ever heard.

- Tries to make you laugh wanting this to be your best date you've had.

DRACO

- Is already waiting by the commom to pick you up for you date at hogsmeade.

- Walks from the common room to hogsmeade holding your hand with a smug smile on everyone who's looking.

- Literally asks you what you want every shop  you walk past by.

- Buys anything you look at which made you mad, how could he spend so much money? Oh! Yeah he is rich rich.

- Holds the stuff you buy, in the end he's holding almost 5 boxes and 15 plastic bag making him struggle to walk, though it's his fault anyway for allowing you to buy so many.

- Trips every minute making you laugh, he just glares at you but at the same time enjoyed seeing you happy and the fact that it's because of him.

LORENZO/ENZO

- Asks Hagrid for advice on how to plan the date and he suggested a picnic near his place.

- Buys you your favorite food of all time and preparing the picnic set with cute little decorations that you would surely love.

- You almost cried by how adorable his surprise is, "awe.. enzo thank you!" you can't help but stare at the miniature designs.

- Picks up flowers near the picnic set and giving them to you by putting one behind your ear.

- Enjoys the food he prepared just for the both of you, he tried to be romantic by feeding you which is cute but you're not a baby anymore!

- He got this habit where he would just stare at you for hours and hours.

MATTHEO

- Plans out on taking you to a study date this weekend, and asked you after classes.

- You didn't deny as a study date sounds better, you're learning and getting to know someone at the same time.

- The next day you are both sitting at the very back if the library, he groaned saying how is this a date if the both of you are just reading. (He did say study date lol)

- You laughed, "fine then what should we do?" "Let's talk" after than you both talk and talk, laughing and getting to know each other more as seconds past.

- Smoothly makes a move to hold your hand, when you noticed he pretends to look at anything else besides you.

- And then.. oopsie something else happend 🧐 you know what I mean 😋.

REGULUS

- Pulls the chair for you to sit in like a gentleman he is.

- Ordered food for the both of you and of course also a butterbeer, I mean this is the restaurant's most known for anyway.

- Talks a lot, let's say sometimes he gets a little talkative you love it though, you love seeing that side of him and it means he trust you enough to act like that.

- Holds your hand the whole time you're there, kissing it once in a while making you flustered.

- Makes you laugh a lot let's just say he's funny without even trying making him more attractive than he is.

- Tells you funny stories about his past life and how he was when he was little, you find it cute how it's similar to how you are before, maybe you both really are soulmates.

THEODORE/THEO

- Sets up a little surprise for you near the black lake.

- Tried scaring you as you made your way to the black lake, ending up with you almost punching him.

- Puts a picnic fabric for you sit in, and look at the beautiful view of the lake.

- Teaches you fishing by the lake, he grabbed a bucket of worms that he somehow got and you scream as the bucket almost fall to you, Theo laughed and you glaring at him.

- Fishing isn't actually that bad you enjoyed fishing as well as spending your time with Theo, but the fishes you caught didn't get killed of course after you got them you also throw them back to the lake.

- Brings alcohol having you and him to secretly get drunk while being with each other, but it's okay you know he is trusted and wouldn't do such a thing.

TOM

- Okay let's be real the realistic scenerio is nothing, absolutely nothing but since we a re delulu.. so..

- Pretty silence with the both of you just standing by the balcony of the tower, watching the beautiful view of the place.

- You look at him, his face glowing from the light coming from the stars, his gorgeous face shining you couldn't help but stare for so long.

- Tom knows you're staring he could feel it, he honestly don't know how to react so he keeps looking at the view but a smirk creep up.

- "you know with that stare of yours I might melt" your eyes widened when he said this making you look at the sky instead.

- At this point you can't help but feel irritated by the silence, so you finally got the courage and tried to make a conversation, at first it went great you both talk about academic stuff but you didn't mind he's the smartest after all.

- "Do you know, you're exactly like that star" he said pointing at the sky, it made you curious "that one? Why?" You asked, "because even though it doesn't shine that much, it still got my attention" after that sentence left his mouth your face went bright pink.