-Tom Riddle-

DATING TOM RIDDLE INCLUDES:

TOM RIDDLE

- I based this by how he actually acts so don't think some of this will be sweet, though I can tell you that he does have a soft spot for you but will never show it to anyone, not even to you.

- He hates it when you talk to other boys, but since he have a reputation in the school he needs to keep his cool.

- Doesn't yell when he's mad which is why it's really scary when you get him mad.

- Really bad mood swings, one minute he'll be sweet and then the next minute he's cold as an ice.

- You realy need to learn how he is when you started dating him, that he may act the way he is but it's because he doesn't know how to show his feelings.

- Really confuse when he realized he likes you, won't tell you but show it instead by kissing you.

- Likes your attention, even though he's bad at showing it but he does like it don't worry.

- He rarely ever really showed his soft side, only if you guys are in somewhere private where no one can here, then yeah, he can show it to you.

- Likes giving you gifts secretly, like opening your dorm you'll just see flowers on the floor with a letter on it, it doesn't say who gave it but you knew it's Tom.

- Library dates every week, it's either you guys are actually studying or making out.

- At first your relationship was a secret because he thinks it's just a phase liking you and that it would go away sooner, but he's wrong finally accepting his feelings he's fine with everyone knowing about the two of you.

- When he's jealous he would ignore you, he likes seeing you following him around because deep down your his and his only.

- He doesn't do fights, in fact he doesn't like physical fighting at all but that doesn't mean he can't.

- He's not really clingy, since he doesn't like affection but only you can cling onto him.

- Gets annoyed really easily, he hates it when people steals you from him, "she's mine." he would demand.

- Hates the feeling of being vulnerable, only you can see that side of him that's how much he trust you.

- Actually enjoys cuddles but since it's Tom he never showed it.

- Really really smart, and would help you anytime when your struggling on a subject.

- Enjoys your company even though sometimes you hit his nerves he stills find your presence comfortable.

- He's not afraid of anything, well besides death, but other than that he can literally save you from anything.

- Doesn't like pda but would do it just to despise every boy who keeps looking at you.