ACT 1 : Chapter 3

I changed the title from a Venti x Reader to a Reverse Harem x Reader. I'm apologize to everyone who only read it because of Venti being the only love interest. I felt like it was more fitting with what I plan to do in this fic.

Actually, this was a very bad idea.

You knew it from the beginning but you still chose to do it knowing that you could get caught, bust your kneecaps, and probably be thrown to rot in jail.

Or maybe, if you're lucky, they are just going to vaporize you on the spot. Quick and easy.

You know for sure Diluc, the flaming redhead, is usually out during the night doing questionable but otherwise honorable heroic things such as patrolling and protecting the city.

During the day, you have higher chances of stumbling across a scary eye patch guy. Despite your friend gushing over him and cussing him out at the same time for being annoying, you have a feeling that he's not to be fucked with if he decides that you're a threat, which you're not, but they don't know that.

Now that you're in the city, you start having second thoughts. Maybe you rushed in too fast. Maybe you should have stayed a bit longer under the tree and thought about a more logical course of action.

Well, it's too late now and you'll have to do as you go. You don't want to stay in the same place too long, reminding yourself that your goal here is to find some pants or something else to wear and get out.

Oh man, all this thinking makes me so anxious. Just snatch some pants or something!

As you make your way up towards the archon statue, you notice that there are fewer and fewer people around and the place itself honestly looks bigger than in the game. This is interesting as it makes this place look more real and not strictly in-game-like.

But if this place is so much bigger from the inside, where the hell are the people?

Realizing that the absence of population is rather suspicious you still choose to take advantage of it.

Spotting a second-story house not too far away, you also take notice of the clothesline on the first floor, right below a window. There's a bunch of things on it.

You spot sheets, dresses, and more sheets...

Oversized pants. No, won't fit you and will stand out.

Shorts. That's it!

It is long enough to cover your bottom and part of your inner thighs and still be covered by your shirt. In addition, you spot a rather skimpy-looking shirt too. Your boobs will barely be covered along with your shoulders and arms and your middle will be left exposed but can you even complain at this point? You still need something to cover your chest with when you'll eventually wash the one you're wearing now. Maybe you'll find another pair of shorts?

You shake your head.

Don't get greedy Y/N. Just take the shorts and the shirt and vanish from here.

You glance around quickly and when you don't spot anyone near, you run towards it and crouch down beneath the clothesline. With all your might, you jump high enough for your fingers to hook around the shorts just at the right time as you descend back down.

"Yes!" You whisper shout to yourself.

You're quick to put them on and thankfully, they are stretchy enough to fit nicely around on body. The dry fabric is smooth and hugs your figure nicely.

Thank god it's a dry pair.

You make quick work of taking the shirt too and stuffing it into the pants, around your waist. Because the shirt you are wearing is oversized, it hides the stolen items pretty well.