ACT 1 : Chapter 8

NOTE:
Man, I think we are halfway through the first arc. The first arc is mainly about making connections in the past. A few more chapters and the second arc will be Mc returning to present-day Genshin where she left from. And about those OC? They will only appear only sometime in the second arc so there is still quite some time left until then. There will be at least 3-4 arcs for now depending on how many ideas come and how fast the game updates new domains and how it fits. You have to remember that I don't know all the lore and that is why I decided that this is something of an au fic. The real Teyvat lore in this fic will not follow EVERYTHING from the game. Dad Luna already explained that the Earth humans got some of it right due to his connection and yours to Teyvat. I try my best to research and understand the lore so thanks for not grilling me if I made mistakes about it so far. 

---

As much as you wanted to stay, you promised that you'd leave Sumeru City as soon as possible the next day.

You found it very useful to not have to sleep, eat or drink as much as you did before, but that doesn't mean that walking non-stop did not affect you in any way. Therefore, you decided to rent yourself a room until tomorrow morning to allow your body, more specifically your legs to rest.

Now that you think about it, you'll have to keep up with appearances there so you will have to appear as human-ish as you can when you get there. From what you have heard around, that place has guardians and machines that can detect powerful auras, more specifically, 'Godly' auras.

Honestly, as cool as robots are, they scare you just as much. Maybe it's because you used to watch people play FNaF games on YouTube since you were too scared to do it yourself. You used to have nightmares of Chica standing at the edge of your bed with a bad slice of pizza in her hand repeatedly chanting 'I'm hungry!' in a weird happy tone. Or have Foxy stalk you in the hallways of your home when you wanted to go to the bathroom only to burst into a sprint for you. Yeah, you almost wet your bed multiple times but continued to watch gameplay like the fan that you are.

But coming to the current problem-making machines, you doubt you'll be experimented on if they find you (maybe, you hope). The worst they will do is seize you and throw you out. Maybe ban you from entering?