ACT 1 : Chapter 9 Part 1

Note:

There is a lot of Y/N lore in the second part of this chapter, mainly about your abilities and how Valentina and Luna keep an eye out for your ass. Also a bit of dad lore.

Chapter 9 was supposed to be one but it was over 7.000 words so I separated it into two parts. Part 2 contains all lore and facts from your dad Luna himself.

---

To think that you would spend the remaining hours pacing around the shelves was a good idea, but it was not. It's the perfect way to creep the owner out enough to get sent weird looks, although you weren't asked to leave yet.

Turns out, the only book about otherworldly beings that exists is about someone called 'The Primordial One', whoever that is, those who were created through unconventional means. Nothing was said about Aether or Lumine, probably because they didn't make it into the history books just yet. So now you reached the stop sign and you feel kind of lost in what you should do next.

Nothing out of here was helpful to you in any way. You couldn't find information not even about you! And you tried the religious section too and their version of a bible is a thick-ass book with blank pages.

Why would you need a book to tell you not to be an asshole to others and your environment in a thousand different shapes and forms anyway?

You were once again reminded of your predicament when you pulled out your pocket watch and read the time.

Your friendly date with Lumine and whoever her friend is came and you stepped out of the library to wait for her on the stairs.

Whatever. It's no use thinking about what I should do now anyway that I found there wasn't much to begin with. At least the place is nice!

The area was a bit darker than usual today so you almost jumped out of your skin when you spotted a hand coming towards you with the corner of your eye.

It was Lumine's hand. She put it on your shoulder.

"Hey! I'm so glad you decided to wait!" She sounds at ease.

"You thought I would ditch you?" You ask confused and feeling just a tiny bit hurt.

I mean, it's true that I considered it, but it still hurts.

"I'm sorry. You looked very anxious about this when I suggested it. I would not blame you if you did leave. I am a stranger after all." She shrugs.

Oh, so I could have left?

And not end up on her bad side???

"But like I said, I'm glad you didn't leave. And I brought someone I want you to meet!" You just notice now that there was another figure leaning against the library watching the two of you.

The male was dressed in fancy black clothes with blue details on the front of his shirt. He had a cool galaxy-themed cape hanging loosely behind him the ends of it being cut in a star shape. It looked like he was wearing stars. You were almost getting jealous.

Oh my God, that outfit is to die for.

The man approaches both of you and you notice that he is much taller than Lumine, has light blond hair, and sea blue colored eyes accompanied by those famous star-shaped pupils. You learned just a few days ago that this is a common trait found in pure blood. With those looks, you're convinced that he could run for Victoria's Secret or something.

Not that you want to see him in underwear. You don't, so you banish that thought before you end up imagining something you'll regret.

He looks familiar. But I can't seem to place him.