Announcement! OC contest thingy.

Guess what?

You're all going to get a temple dedicated to you!

The only problem is that I kind of suck at creating OC's and I thought it would be fun if I would add someone else's OC.

Of course, there are a few requirements that need to be met for plot reasons as they are going to appear a bit later in the fic. I thought I'd give you guys time to come up with something until then. I plan on adding 2 OCs to be your own personal holy ground priest and priestess, meaning one male and one female.

It's going to be interesting to fit someone's characters with the plot I'm going to take. And don't worry, they have plot armor so they won't be killed off.

So, if you're interested, here are things that must be taken into consideration:

1. Must fit into the Genshin Impact Universe for obvious reasons. (Looks and species. And yes, monsters and other creatures are allowed too as long as it's from G.I. I'll find a plausible excuse for their existence if they get chosen.)

2. You can make them a child, teenager or adult, doesn't matter (no babies or toddlers allowed, please.). And please don't say something along the lines of "child labor" when Klee exists. I promise life at a shrine ain't that bad. I swear.

3. Unfortunately or fortunately, there is no need for backstory as to how they got to be in that position. I'll be the one making out something based on each of them. But! You can totally give a description of their personality, likes and dislikes, name, appearance, etc.

4. Give them a vision if you want, or don't. It will be okay either way.

Drawings are totally allowed so don't be shy about them. With your permission I will post it in the chapter if they get chosen. (You will be given the rightful credits for your own creation) And if you have more than one OC you want to send, feel free to do so (maximum is two for both female and male).

You can send the info in private on Quotev or if you have a Wattpad account please send it there. (Account is in my description.) Either of them works just fine but please don't send it on both platforms.

There is no time frame as for when this ends because I don't have a set schedule for updating so there's no point in setting it for 2 weeks from now if I happen to get to that chapter in one week.

I'll have to leave a note when it ends and announce the winner/s when it's done in a chapter or I'll leave it until they enter the stage as a surprise.

If nothing comes out of this, I'll just make a Yushiro wannabe from Demon Slayer and put him there in charge. That will be fun to write.

Bye bye!

UPDATE:

This chapter is published after realizing while updating edited parts of the story that I forgot to add it to Wattpad from Quotev where I write my chapters first. 

I got nothing to say in my defense. Pain. Just pain.