ACT 2 - Chapter 2

You run as fast as you can towards where you saw the fire from Klee's bombs and the closer you get, you can see Klee and a floating figure with ears. The floating thing has its back facing you and there are sparkles of fire surrounding it.

What the hell is that?!

You hear what sounds to be an evil cackling corrupt the air and the figure with ears raises its sceptre towards the girl.

"Mr. Fluffball wants to play!" Klee giggles.

You shriek and before you know it, you dart over to her right as the monster sends a tornado of fire in her way.

You scoop her up and raise a geo wall to protect the two of you from the damage. The fire hits the wall and it splits like water when it hits the spoon.

"Die!" You hear it say.

Hell no, not today, Satan!

You put Klee on your shoulders and summon a shield around you. You're not about to fight that thing. You dart from behind the wall as the abyss mage sends another attack.

"KLEE HOLD ON TIGHT!"

You run out of the woods and evade another attack by changing directions. The geo shield may protect you from the incoming fire but if it engulfs you and you can't see you're still good as dead. Klee giggles and she opens her backpack and sends multiple bombs drop behind you.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SCARY AS HELL! I FORGOT ABOUT THESE MONSTERS!

You can hear the creature getting angrier and it suddenly teleports in front of you. Not wanting to crash into it, you summon a pillar from underneath you and it throws you up in the air and above the creature.

"Weeee!" Klee exclaims.

You grab onto Klee's legs to keep her on you as you land on a slide that leads safely to the ground.

You're hit with a ball of pyro, this time weaker as the distance is much greater now.

"Big sister! Big sister! Run faster!"

Your lungs already start to burn and you start to consider aiming at it with a Nokia water ball until you remember that you're not alone.

PLEASE! SOMEONE! HELP!

It's already dark outside and your heart leaps out of your chest and you shriek in fright as you narrowly avoid a body running the opposite direction.

WHAT WAS THAT?!

Klee grabs onto your head and the geo shield around you disappears. You expect a pyro attack to be thrown at you. When nothing happens you look back and you hear a grunt, then you spot a mop of red hair tied in a ponytail, a tall figure dressed in all black with a giant claymore on fire assaulting the little shit you've been running away from.

There is only one name that passes through your head.

Diluc.

"Oi! Noele? Why is there a poster of a man with red hair and a flaming claymore in my bedroom? "

You ask confused and you watch the poster of a dude with a mask on his face stapled on the wall. It's one of those thirst trap posters you've seen her hang in her room. But why is there one in yours?

"Sister, you have shit taste in men." She declares.

"Eh?"

Noele simply points at him.

"Look at him? Isn't that hot? Much hotter than (fv/character)?"

​​​​​​You eye the poster again.