Chapter 3

Now that Lu Zhi and Ling He were legally able to live together, her parents drove her away and she moved into Ling He's home.

On Monday, Ling He had to go to work, so he helped her contact a moving company. It looked like he was very apologetic that he could not help her.

Lu Zhi didn't have any big things to move, but her cosmetics and clothes took up a lot of suitcases.

Ling He told her the password of his home: 58944. She did not understand what the numbers meant, and it did not seem to be a date. However, she had no time to think about these things. She was more worried about how she should unpack all the boxes of things in front of her.

She sent a message asking Ling He where she could put her clothes and cosmetics.

Ling He must have been working. He replied to her after a long time: You can put it wherever you want.

Then he added another sentence: The room on the left at the end is ours.

O.u.r.s.

She repeatedly thought about this four letter word and stared at her phone for a long time on the sofa.

At first, she was really hesitant to move her things to any room. After all, she was still somewhat of a stranger to Ling He.

However, the way Ling He replied really didn't give her any other choice. Thus, she moved her things one by one to Ling He's room.

The way his home was decorated was the same as him. It looked frigid.

When she opened the closet, she saw that his clothes were all black and white and gray. It was too simple. He didn't have a lot of clothes, and half the closet was empty. It looked like he left that side for her.

She hummed as she hung her clothes one by one. She folded her underwear and put them on the second rack.

The once barren and quiet closet suddenly became lively and bright when she added some color.

She turned around and put her bottles and jars in the bathroom. The empty place suddenly became full.

After doing all of this, she suddenly felt a little guilty. In the end, it was still Ling He's home. Although he asked her to treat it like it was her own home, what if he was just saying things to be polite?

Forget it. Lu Zhi put it out of her mind. Ling He said those words himself. Even if he regretted it, he couldn't make her move these things out.

She lay down lazily on the sofa and was a little tired after unpacking everything. After a short break, she sent a message to Cen Xue to announce that her single life had ended.

Cen Xue did not react with surprise and replied: How long are you going to say that this time?

She replied: This time it's not love, but marriage.

After a while, Lu Zhi received a screen full of question marks and exclamation points. This was the response she had expected.

Cen Xue: Lu Zhi, are you still my friend? Such an important thing and I'm only finding out now? Who is it? What is his name? Is he handsome?

Lu Zhi replied happily and slowly: You are the first to know aside from my parents. It's Ling He, the one I asked you about last time.

For some reason, Lu Zhi was pretty happy to type out his name.

Lu Zhi was unable to withstand Cen Xue's pestering and agreed to take her out to dinner in the evening to satisfy her gossiping soul.

In the Japanese restaurant, the sukiyaki on the table was steaming. Cen Xue was a little dizzy after drinking. Lu Zhi was a little drunk, but she could drink well and was still awake.