Chapter 16

Absence made the heart grow fonder. Lu Zhi realized that she missed Ling He more every day during the short week she was separated from him.

At twelve o'clock in the evening, when Lu Zhi heard the sound of the door opening, she got up from the sofa, put on her slippers and ran toward the entrance.

Ling He just opened the door. He was holding the suitcase in one hand when he was pounced on by the woman running towards him.

The tiredness from the journey seemd to disappear in an instant, and a faint smile appeared on his lips.

Lu Zhi wrapped herself around him, and she stuck onto him very tightly.

She had just taken a shower, and her body exuded the shower gel's fragrance. Her plump breasts were pressed against his chest through her pajamas. She had not touched this body for a week. He also wanted to be held tight, and his thing pretty much went hard when she got close to him.

Ling He: "I'm dirty."

Her body was soft and smelled nice from just showering, while he had been travelling all day and was worn out.

She shook her head and didn't care about that. She rubbed against his neck.

He let go of his suitcase and held her butt up. He lowered his head to kiss her lips.

Their tongues lingered between their lips for a while. Ling He suppressed the impulse in his body. "I'll take a shower first."

Lu Zhi looked into his eyes and nodded cutely.

Ling He held her in this position and walked to the bedroom, then he put her gently on the bed.

Lu Zhi's hand was still around his neck to keep him from getting up. She licked his ear and said, "I'll wait for you."

She watched Ling He go into the bathroom. Lu Zhi opened the dresser and took out the sexy underwear she bought a few days ago and put it on.

The lingerie fabric was thin. The black bow tie bodice was embedded with white lace all around. The black sheer skirt only hit above the thighs. The private part was open crotch, and there were loose back threads a little above the knee.

She put on the cat ear headband and tied the small bell around her neck.

When she heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, she had just finished tying the bell on her neck. She kept her hands on her nape and knelt down on the bed. She watched slowly as he came out of the bathroom. He still had shower steam on him and he was wearing only a pair of briefs.

Ling He looked at Lu Zhi in front of him and was obviously stunned.

The white tender breasts were wrapped by the black bodice and were spilling out. The part covered below was faint. The innocent eyes of a kitty were looking at him without blinking.

Without even touching her, Ling He's lower part rose just by him looking at the scene in front of him.

"...Zhi Zhi." The voice sounded like it was coming from the deepest part of his throat. It was hard and rough.

Lu Zhi put her hands down and propped herself on the bed in front of him. She leaned forward and showed a smile. "This is a present for returning home from your business trip. Do you like it, husband?"

Lu Zhi didn't wait for an answer, but waited for Ling He to bend down and give her a warm kiss.

She let him lay her down on the bed. Her hands stroked his back. She felt the water from the lower part of her body flowing continuously and soaking the sheets.