Chapter 8

Ling He accompanied Lu Yang to drink some alcohol. Unable to drive, Lu Zhi decided that they would stay the night.

Ling He wore a pair of Lu Yang's old pajamas. When he opened the door of Lu Zhi's room, she was lying on the bed and looking at her mobile phone.

The pajamas she wore at home were quite cute. They were regular long sleeved pants with a pink rabbit print. Her fair legs were moving back and forth. Even ordinary pants highlighted her round butt and beautiful body.

He hugged her from behind and nibbled on her ear, "What are you looking at?"

Lu Zhi was stimulated by his hot breath and turned to look at him. "Are you drunk?"

They had not been married for long, but in this short period of time, their sexual life could be described as very rich. But every time Lu Zhi thought about it, she would be the one who provoked him, while he didn't take the initiative to ask her to do it.

He didn't answer her question, but he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

He didn't have an alcohol smell on his body. There was only a shower gel scent left. Lu Zhi kissed him further and soon her pants were soaked.

Lu Zhi had never found herself so aroused before. It was like ever since she was married to him, she was in heat when she looked at his face.

He took off his pajamas and pulled off Lu Zhi's clothes.

She was still lying on her stomach, and he kissed her smooth and white back with a series of meticulous kisses. He went all the way down the middle along the curve and kissed her tailbone.

Lu Zhi couldn't stop herself from letting out a groan.

His hand reached out to her chest to hold her soft breasts, and his tongue licked around her ear.

Ling He: "Is the bedroom soundproof?"

His voice had a husky tone. He held her earlobe in his mouth and licked it repeatedly.

"Erm ah..." Her ears were sensitive and she moaned in a low voice, "It's not soundproof..."

Ling He: "Then you'll have to keep your voice down."

When they did it in the past, Ling He was always silent on the bed. Most of the time, he would hold her down and fuck her without saying a word. It was only when he wanted to change position would he speak up and gently ask her if it was okay and comfortable.

But after drinking a little alcohol today, he seemed to be taking the lead and was more unrestrained than usual.

Lu Zhi loved this contrast and it made her even wetter.

Ling He held her butt with one hand, and his erect, thick, and long penis entered her body.

He leaned down to embrace her from behind. There was no gap between their bodies..

He began to rhythmically move in her body. At the same time, the small bed Lu Zhi had from childhood to adulthood was also creaking. The headboard even bumped against the wall with his heavy and deep movements, making a sound that was not small.

"How about going under the bed?" He buried herself deeper in her body and nibbled her ear as he asked for her opinion.

"Mmm..." she responded weakly. The sudden stop made her fellow hollow, and she spontaneously twisted herself to make him closer to her.

He picked her up and she put her hands on the desk. He continued to enter her from behind. He didn't move fast, but he was very deep. He slowly thrusted in, pulled out his entire penis, and then inserted it again.