Chapter 9

In the evening, Lu Zhi finished washing her face and brushing her teeth, and was ready to throw the dirty clothes in the basket into the washing machine.

She picked up Ling He's jacket and habitually checked the pockets. She found two tickets inside.

The planeterium had a lecture this Saturday.

She ran to the study excitedly with it. Ling He was wearing glasses while he worked on the computer. She liked seeing him in glasses. He always looked like a beauty with a sense of stoicism and fragileness.

"What is this?" She put her hands on the table and shook the two tickets in front of him.

The neckline of her strappy nightdress was low. With this position, Ling He could see all of her chest when he looked down.

Ling He took off his glasses, pinched his nosebridge. He replied, "It's from the planeterium. Each person received two tickets for their family."

"Then why didn't you tell me? Am I not your family?" She pursed her lips to complain.

His eyes moved across her neckline, but he looked away soon. He saw a hair had fallen to her waist, and he reached out with his hand to grab it.

Lu Zhi misunderstood his action. She thought he wanted to hold her, so she sat on his legs.

Ling He stiffened, and then slowly put the hair out in front of her.

She was surprised. She suddenly blushed from realizing she got the wrong idea. She looked up and saw Ling He looking at her with a smile. She was about to get up from him with a red face, but her waist was pressed down. Ling He sniffed her neck and smelled the milk body scent from her washing up.

Lu Zhi realized that this position was extremely intimate, and they did it so naturally. And truthfully, she was not used to doing these couple—like things with Ling He except for when they did things in bed. This behaviour was an intimate one done between husband and wife.

"I thought you wouldn't be interested," he explained.

Lu Zhi's thoughts were then pulled back to reality. "At first, I was really not interested, but I am very interested in the commentator of this lecture."

The name of the commentator written on the ticket: Ling He.

She asked, "Can I go and listen on Saturday?"

He smiled. "If you want to, then of course you can."

Frankly, if it wasn't for Ling He, Lu Zhi would never go to a place for sophisticated people like the planeterium. Even if she did want to go, she would just check in, take a photo and post it to Weibo.

Ling He had two tickets. Lu Zhi wanted to invite Cen Xue to go see it together, but she was suffering from working overtime. Thus, Lu Zhi came alone.

She arrived a little early. Before the lecture began, she wandered around. She was really drawn to the display of the vast universe in the planeterium. Of course, she also took several photos and posted them on Weibo.

When the lecture was about to begin, she lined up with the crowd to enter the exhibition hall. She found her seat, and then saw Ling He walk slowly onto the stage.

On the big screen, it showed that after the tireless efforts of humans, the glimpse of the universe that they had discovered was just the tip of the iceberg. It was beautiful and romantic.

Ling He: "Although we can look up and see the sun, it is 150 million kilometres away from the earth. We can also see the sun's rays when we open our eyes, but it actually takes 8.3 minutes for the sun's rays to reach the earth."