Chapter 11

Lu Zhi had the same laptop since graduating from college, which was three or four years ago. Every time Lu Zhi felt that her laptop was going to die, it still hung onto its last breath. This made her feel like it would be a bad idea to get a new one.

However, its life officially ended today when Lu Zhi accidentally spilled coffee on it. Even though it might have been salvageable, Lu Zhi was ready to replace it.

She probably had the idea to get a new one for a long time. After the coffee was spilled, Lu Zhi did not rush to rescue. Instead, she was glad that she had just imported the videos into the editing software and did not start cutting yet.

She still needed to get her work done, so she sent a message to Ling He and asked if she could borrow his laptop.

Ling He might have been looking at his cell phone at the moment. He rarely replied quickly during his working hours.

Ling He: Yes, you can.

She went to his study. Then, she sat with her legs crossed on the chair, and turned on Ling He's laptop.

His laptop does not have a password. Once opened, it was on the last website he was on.

Lu Zhi was surprised. It was the webpage version of the app platform she used.

Does he watch videos on this? It doesn't match his image.

Lu Zhi was going to move the mouse to the upper right  order to reduce its size, but accidentally caught a glance of Ling He's profile picture and ID.

She froze.

She couldn't be more familiar with that profile picture and ID—all of her videos would definitely have a like from this account, and this person often sent a gift to her when she did live broadcasts. Although he didn't comment, Lu Zhi remembered this user.

Now tell her, was this person Ling He?

The account's profile picture was an elk in the forest. It was just a little different from his Wechat profile picture and his ID was ELK.

Lu Zhi remembered that during a live broadcast once, she asked whether this user's ID was typed incorrectly, and if it was 'milu' for elk or 'milu' for lost. No matter which way she thought about it, it seemed like it was a typo.

Of course, Ling He didn't answer her with a comment at that time. His gift notifications soon overwhelmed the screen and drowned out the ones from other fans. Lu Zhi didn't pay attention to it, and continued to interact with other fans.

It took her a few minutes to figure out what was going on, and then many thoughts came to mind.

Like when Ling He kissed her. Also, there were many times when she was talking and she would turn her head to see Ling He's eyes focusing on her. And how he was considerate of every little detail of her life.

An important thing to point out was that he was clearly not an impulsive or thrill seeking person. He followed the rules. He was steady and mature. But after knowing her for a few days, he unexpectedly proposed that they should get married.

And the reason for this was about to be revealed.

Lu Zhi swallowed. She felt that her throat was a little dry. Her hands were trembling when she moved the mouse.

The feeling to confirm her guesses overwhelmed her guilt. She opened Ling He's homepage.

This was an account only for her.

She was the only person on the subscription list, and all the favourited videos were hers.

From her first video released to the latest one, all of them were there. There were even some photos she forgot she had posted, as well as some small complaints she had made before she became public. It was all screenshotted, labelled and saved by him.