Chapter 10

Every time Lu Zhi travelled home with Ling He, she really enjoyed it. She didn't know if Ling He had many changes for her, but she always thought that the navigator seat was very comfortable for her to sit in. Sometimes, he would listen to the radio or play some songs. It was mainly soft, gentle, cozy music, just like him.

When Lu Zhi was in college, she really liked going to bars, drinking and dancing with her classmates. As long as it was such an extroverted activity, she was involved in it. Later, maybe because she was older, she went less often. Whenever she had free time, she would stay at home, watch dramas and sleep.

Her income as a blogger was higher than ordinary working-class people. Many friends who had not contacted her in a long time would reach out and ask if they could borrow money from her. Over time, she would not answer those friends who could only be drinking buddies.

At first, she felt that aside from Ling He's face, she would not have any desire to know anything else about him.

Good looking, serious, boring.

This was her first impression of Ling He.

And it was also the type she used to have no interest in.

But after getting to know him better, Lu Zhi discovered that it was extremely relaxing when she spent more time with him.

His life had a pattern, and was quiet and steady. In contrast, Lu Zhi's life was chaotic and everyday it was rowdy. Yet, he never nagged her with a stand-offish attitude or asked her to change.

Lu Zhi had been influenced by him. She even thought that there was nothing wrong with his healthy and regular life.

Of course, after getting married, Lu Zhi did not stay up as much. This was due to the fact that she was tired every time she finished with Ling He. She fell asleep early and naturally had no energy to look at her cell phone.

There was another reason why she liked going home with Ling He: the way he appeared while driving was so pleasing to her.

She was smiling without realizing it and turned to ask Ling He, "So is the sunlight we are seeing now actually the sunlight from eight minutes ago?"

"Yes, that's right." Ling He turned his head to glance at her and he had a smile on. "Did you listen carefully?"

Lu Zhi perked up. "Of course! Did you think I couldn't understand? Don't look down on me."

Ling He laughed. "I didn't mean that. I thought you would be bored."

Lu Zhi: "I wasn't bored. I thought it was incredible."

She opened the window and the wind blew in. She looked up at the vast sky, she suddenly felt that being able to see this view every day was really stunning.

She sat back up and said, "You must really like astronomy."

"Yes." Ling He turned the steering wheel and entered the underground garage.

"You're really amazing. You know so much," Lu Zhi said genuinely.

Whether he was working in the space agency before or now in the planeterium, he was extraordinary.

Ling He parked the car in the parking space and turned his head to really look at her. "Everyone has their strengths. For example, you are very good with makeup."

Lu Zhi was shocked. Then her eyes widened with delight. "Have you seen my videos?"

Ling He's ears turned red, but he didn't deny it. He made a soft "yes".

But Lu Zhi didn't give up and followed him out of the car. She was still asking him questions when they got into the elevator.

Lu Zhi: "Am I beautiful in the videos? Am I great at putting on makeup? Are the tips I share useful?"