Chapter 5

His kiss was very gentle. He carefully put them on her lower lip and gently sucked. His hand reached her dress hemline and he touched her thighs. Then, his hand went up. He grabbed her breasts. Even if she was lying down, her chest did not flatten.

Whether it was his lips or his hands, he was very light, as if he was afraid of damaging her. Lu Zhi was not used to such gentleness.

She suddenly became proactive. She turned him over and pressed him down. Her fingers stroke his cheek. "You won't—is this the first time?"

Although she could not really see his expression in  the dark, she could guess that he must be blushing again.

Her hands were grabbed, but she didn't get an answer. He held the back of her head and continued to kiss her. Without being methodical, he tried to pry her teeth open and he was more demanding and reckless than before.

She was more sure that it was the first time for him, and so was the kiss.

She smiled silently in the dark. She extended her tongue to latch onto his and intertwined with him, their saliva blended. It was as if she was a gentle teacher that was guiding him.

Ling He was undoubtedly an exceptionally gifted student. He quickly mastered this skill, and took the initiative to reach deeper into her mouth and suck on her tongue.

He seemed to like kissing a lot. He kept chasing her tongue, as if he could kiss it all the time.

Lu Zhi was a little breathless. She pushed against his chest and moved back. He stopped and was confused for a moment. "Was it bad?"

He was a little worried that his inexperience gave her a bad experience.

She smiled and kissed him on the lips to praise him. "No, I like it a lot."

Ling He let out a sigh of relief. Then he heard her say, "I want to turn on the light."

She wanted to look at his face.

She wanted to see with her own eyes the way his usually stoic self would fall into lust. It would definitely be very fascinating.

Although Ling He was confused, he just said, "Okay." Then, he sat up with her in his arms. His hand did not leave her waist. He held her the entire time as he stretched his hand and turned on the bedside lamp.

The room suddenly lit up. They faced each other, and Lu Zhi sat on him.

He saw her messy hair and her bra straps that had already fallen down her shoulder. There were also her perfectly round breasts that were on the verge of coming out into full view.

Ling He swallowed and Lu Zhi laughed. She reached out and unbuttoned his pajamas one by one.

Ling He was a little surprised. In high school, she never took a glance at him, let alone smiled at him. In the past few days, even though she smiled at him kindly and gently, it looked like her curved lips were rehearsed, and the smile did not reach the deepest part of her eyes.

But she was very different when she was drunk today.

She could act like a moody, spoiled child, and she could also be a deadly seductress like right now.

But he soon realized that no matter which kind of Lu Zhi it was, he liked it all—hopelessly like it all. She was like his drug, and he was the addict that looked down on himself.

She whispered in his ear, "It'll be okay. I'll teach you."

She took off his top and pushed him down on the bed. She kissed him from his neck, went down and continued by sucking the nipples on his soft chest. She used the tip of her tongue to make circles around them.