Chapter 7

Ling He sat on the sofa, and Lu Zhi sat on top of him. He buried his face between her breasts and took a deep breath. He smelled a milky scent.

Without thinking about it, he sucked on one nipple, and rubbed the other tip with his thumb. The stimulation caused Lu Zhi to tilt her head up and moan.

She felt the flowing liquid from her lower body. Her underwear was already wet. She spontaneously used her lower body to grind against the bulge under his briefs.

Ling He pushed her underwear aside and reached in to touch her private spot. It was clean and hairless. His hand was soon soaked by her honey water.

Lu Zhi: "Oh... put it in..."

She couldn't tolerate it and twisted her body. She pulled off his briefs and his thick root suddenly popped out and hit her stomach. The tip had a liquid leaking out.

She reached for it and rubbed it a few times. Afterwards, she raised her butt and sat down to oenetrate her hole.

She held his shoulder and began to move up and down. The white breasts moved up and down with her rhythm.

She moved a few times and then leaned on his shoulder with a soft whimper. Ling He hugged her and pushed her down in the sofa. He put her legs up and grabbed her knees and began to thrust into her hard.

The gray cloth sofa was slightly sunk from their weight. He watched her pink hole completely accept him as he repeatedly put it in and out.

It was clear that the man always had an incredible gift for being self-taught in this field. Ling He seemed to have mastered all the skills to make her happy during the second time.

While he kept thrusting, he rubbed her clitoris with his hand to give her a more intense pleasure.

With her head tilted back, she felt so good that she kept moaning without any restraint. But it just so happened that he loved her passionate expression when she was under him.

Lu Zhi: "Wuwu... I'm coming... Ngh, ha... ah ah..."

Lu Zhi's mind was blank. Finally, she felt her entire lower body convulse. Ling He suddenly pulled out, and her small hole suddenly squirted out a liquid.

Ling He went down on her. He opened his mouth to suck on her cave and swallowed all her water.

After that, he used his fingers to spread her small cave and put his tongue in to arouse the hole.

Lu Zhi listened to the sloshing sound of the water and slowly returned to her senses.

She looked at the head buried between her legs and remembered her uncontrollable reaction just now. She was suddenly a little shy.

Lu Zhi: "Stop licking..."

Ling He didn't respond and continued to try his best between her legs to please her.

He found Lu Zhi's sensitive spot, and used the tip of his tongue to aggressively make circles around it.

Lu Zhi once again fell into desire. "Mmm... how amazing... Ling He..."

The small cave was constantly letting water flow out. She felt that she was like she was being pulled out of the water. She didn't understand how there was so much liquid.

The liquid was caught by Ling He's mouth and he swallowed it.

He used his mouth and tongue to send her into an orgasm again.

If she thought of how yesterday she wasn't completely sober during her first time with Ling He, then this time she was completely awake to look at Ling He. He was the unapproachable flower of kaolin in the eyes of outsiders and he was indulging in a passion between her legs.

It was extremely enchanting.

When it ended, Ling He tied the condom full of semen and threw it into the garbage can. Lu Zhi saw the thick white liquid inside the transparent condom and swallowed her saliva.

They were dripping with sweat as they hugged each other laid on the narrow sofa.

Lu Zhi felt strange. She thought their current position was—legal fuck buddies?

However, after they do the deed, shouldn't fuck buddies shower and sleep separately? Why were they embracing each other so tenderly right now?

But she did not reject it. Let's just hug.

She thought like this and leaned into his arms.

After Lu Zhi got married, Ms. Mo Zhu insisted on inviting Ling He to another meal. Thus, Lu Zhi decided to take Ling He home again on the weekend.

After living with Ling He, Lu Zhi set up a vanity in their room. At this moment, she was sitting in front of the mirror and on the last step of her makeup routine—choosing lipstick.

She picked out two of them. She drew two lines on the back of her hand to ask a question to Ling He  who was changing clothes on the other side of the room.

He was buttoning his shirt when Lu Zhi suddenly darted in front of him. She looked up and put the back of her hands out to show him. "Which color do you think is good?"

Ling He carefully looked at  the two red lines on the back of her hand that were barely different. He flattened his lips and pretended to think for a while. Then, he randomly pointed to a color.

Ling He: "This one."

She took the lipstick for that color and applied it to her lips a few times. After that, she put her hands on his shoulder and stood on her tiptoes to seal it on his lips.

This was the first time she had kissed him on her own outside of having sex together.

Lu Zhi didn't know why she wanted to do this. When she saw him, she wanted to do it, so she did it.

As expected, she saw his ears redden, so she smiled even more out of happiness.

It was obvious that when they were doing it, he was more vigorous than anyone else; and now that she had kissed him, he was more shy than anyone else.

She blinked and asked him, "Does it look nice?"

His throat tightened, and he even wanted to check the time to see if he had enough time to come right now.

The answer was that it was definitely too late, so he just answered honestly, "Yes."

As soon as Ling He went through the door, Mo Zhu could not hide her happiness and was even more satisfied with her son-in-law.

Mo Zhu suddenly mentioned the wedding at the dinner table.

Ling He replied, "I'll listen to Lu Zhi, it'll depend on what she likes."

Lu Zhi and Ling He never talked about this matter in private. Lu Zhi had never thought about it at all. She thought that Ling He had the same idea as her.

Although Lu Zhi was no longer a girl blinded by love, she still had some thought of a wedding since it was a sacred tradition.

But since her marriage to Ling He was to meet her parents' demands, why bother about the wedding?

There were only her parents and Ling He on the dinner table, so Lu Zhi did not cover it up and said clearly, "I don't want to have a wedding."

Lu Yang and Mo Zhu looked at each other for a while. Lu Yang spoke up first and said, "Kid, how can you not have a wedding?"

Mo Zhu also agreed and chimed in, "What we mean is, our family had not hosted a banquet in so many years. I hope that when you marry we could collect some gift money."

Lu Zhi didn't care and took a bite of the vegetable. "Mom, the money I earn now can support you instead of the gift money."

After she finished, she looked at Ling He's face. She was a bit worried—what if he really wants to hold a wedding?

However, Ling He didn't have any expression and she couldn't tell how he felt. He just opened his mouth and said, "It's okay. If Lu Zhi doesn't want to do it, then we won't do it."

Since the couple decided like this, her parents didn't want to say anything else. Mo Zhu had to point out to Lu Zhi, "You're lucky that Ling He agrees with you so much."