Chapter 15

After several months of marriage with Ling He, they had their first separation—Ling He was sent on a business trip.

Lu Zhi had become very clingy these days, and the two of them seemed to be more and more like a young couple in love. As soon as Ling He landed, he received a message from Lu Zhi.

It was a short video of her showing her new clothes. She turned the camera around and then did a closeup. Even when her white and smooth skin was so close to the camera, she didn't have any blemishes that could be seen.

"Is it pretty?" She smiled at the camera. Afterwards, she reached out and pressed the end button so that the frame froze on her bright smile.

Ling He watched it once, paused it, then replayed it from beginning and watched it again.

His colleague saw that he was watching the same video over and over again several times, so he had to ask, "Which online celebrity sister is she? She's so beautiful. I want to follow her."

Ling He calmly put away his cell phone. "That is my wife."

The colleague was surprised and then closed his mouth.

Lu Zhi missed Ling He the first night he left.

Lu Zhi laid on the bed tossing and turning and couldn't sleep. Ling He never sent her another message after he landed and told her that he was safe.

She couldn't wait any longer, so she made a video call.

Ling He looked like he had just taken a shower with how his hair was still wet. He was only wearing a bathrobe with a deep V, which revealed his strong chest. Lu Zhi took one look and she felt some hot liquid pouring out of her body.

"Are you alone?" She was lying on the bed, her hands on her chin, and her feet were swaying.

Ling He saw the neckline of her loose nightdress fall down. The hanging breasts were all taken in with one glance.

He gave an "mhm." His voice was low.

Lu Zhi felt like she was an extremely lustful evil spirit right now. Why couldn't she resist wanting to be intimate with him when she saw him?

Lu Zhi: "Ling He."

Ling He: "Yes?"

Lu Zhi was about to speak when there was a knock at the door. Ling He got up and told her, "Wait a moment." Then he put down his cell phone. Lu Zhi could only see the hotel's ceiling.

The video was not off, and Lu Zhi was waiting patiently for him to come back. She heard a woman's voice through the video call.

"I bought some late night snacks. Would you like to come and eat with me?" It was the voice of the female colleague named You Qiao from last time.

Ling He said, "No, I'm going to sleep."

You Qiao: "Okay, goodnight." It was said with regret.

Ling He: "Yes, goodbye."

Good. Lu Zhi listened quietly and was very satisfied with his actions.

Ling He sat down on the bed again and picked up his cell phone. Lu Zhi deliberately asked, "Was that your female colleague?"

Ling He didn't cover up. "Yes."

Lu Zhi's lips curled up, and she ambiguously asked, "Why didn't you go eat late night snacks?"

Ling He stared at her for a long time, then the corners of his lips rose to a smile. "Zhi Zhi, are you jealous?"

Lu Zhi paused. She wanted to refute but did not want to defend herself. What he said seemed to be the truth.