Chapter 12

The lights inside the room were dim, which added to the ambiguous atmosphere. The shower gel scent on the two bodies intertwined. Listen closely and the sound of slushing water and the sticky friction could be heard. It was the sound of his tongue licking her fleshy cave.

Ling He was lying down with both hands holding Lu Zhi's hips. She was almost sitting on his face. His lips were facing her cave entrance, and he was reaching in with his tongue to try his best to please her.

His tongue was soft and wet, and he nimbly went back and forth throughout her cave. He knew her body like the palm of his hand and knew where her sensitive spots were. He put the tip of his tongue against that spot and repeatedly plunged into the inner wall, causing Lu Zhi to moan repeatedly.

Lu Zhi: "Ha ah... so good... Ling He..."

She raised her head and her eyebrows scrunched together. Her expression was of delight and pain. Her hands grasped Ling He's hair. Finally, between Ling He's lips and tongue, she trembled and climaxed.

All the water in her body flowed into Ling He's mouth. She lowered her head and scooted back a little. She caught a glimpse of him swallowing. She scooched her butt to be closer to his body bit by bit. Then, she sat on his abs and lay down on top of him with exhaustion.

Ling He hugged her and did not move again.

With one on top and one on the bottom, they were very close to each other.

"So is your ID misspelled?" She still persisted in asking this question.

Ling He ruffled her hair. Her hair had been permed, so it had tangles. But it was soft, and he still loved it.

"No." He kissed the top of her hair. He explained seriously, "Mi from the word 'captivating' and Lu from Lu Zhi. I didn't not type the wrong words."

Lu Zhi's cheeks were on his chest. At that spot, he couldn't see her lips rising. "You are so cheesy."

She heard Ling He chuckle.

She drew circles on Ling He's chest with her finger. "Ling He, sometimes you need to speak your mind so that other people will know what you're thinking. For example, you don't regret giving up your career for your parents. You should tell them that so they can feel less guilty. Also, if you like me, you should tell me. I'm a very direct person, and doing things in an obscure way doesn't work for me, do you understand?"

"Okay, I understand." He closed his eyes, listened carefully to her voice, and felt the sensation of her body closeby.

He always made her feel so respected when he faced her demands. Lu Zhi liked it a lot.

Lu Zhi: "Ling He."

Ling He: "Hm?"

Lu Zhi suddenly pushed her body up and looked at him seriously. "I feel like I'm so lucky."

Ling He: "Why?"

Lu Zhi: "Because I married someone who loves me."

After that, she felt somewhat uneasy. "Do you love me?"

Ling He put his hand to her face, and his voice trembled as he stated, "Zhi Zhi, I love you."

This confession had been hidden away for ten years. It was finally said at this moment.

He was a wonderful and dazzling person in everyone's eyes, but when he faced her, he always felt self-esteem drop. He was gentle and polite to everything, but only Lu Zhi could bring out a secret side to him.

Ten years ago, she passed by him in the hallway. She was cheerfully talking with her classmates, and never looked at him.

He watched as she changed from one boyfriend to another. The type of boyfriends she had always seemed to be the same. In short, they were completely different from him. Thus, he chose to bury all his thoughts.

Ten years later, she became his wife and told him that if he wanted to let someone know what his feelings were, he should say it.

Thus, he told her, "I love you."

She said she married a person who loved her, but she didn't say she married a person she loved.

He was not very sad, he was never a greedy person.

He still had a lot of time. He would try his hardest to have her slowly leave a small space for him in her heart. They could take their time in the future.

From that day on, Lu Zhi felt that they were more and more like a real couple. A large part of this change was due to Ling He. He began to show his love openly, which included but was not limited to their increasingly rich sex life. He also liked to be close to her during all other times.

Lu Zhi felt like she was in love, with her heart pounding and with happiness. She was very satisfied with the way her life was now.

Lu Zhi had always been a very impartial person with her feelings. Ling He brought her physical and mental pleasure, so she would give him peaches for the plums he had given her.

As a result of that, she stood at the gate of the planetarium on Friday evening and waited for him to get off work.

Ling He came out with a male colleague. She didn't know what they were talking about. Ling He had a smile on. Lu Zhi saw him walking down the steps and the sunset glow was shining on him like it had suddenly encased him.

She walked up and greeted his male colleague.

"Hello, Hello, my wife likes you a lot. She watches you every time you have a livestream."

Lu Zhi smiled. "Thank you for the support. I am so honoured."

After making some small talk for a while, the male colleague said good-bye and left with a good impression of her. Lu Zhi and Ling He walked to the parking lot side by side.

From the moment he saw her, there was a persistent look of pleasant surprise in his face. "Why are you here?"

Lu Zhi: "I came to pick you up from work. I want to eat Japanese food."

Pick you up from work.

It sounded like something a man would say to a woman, but Lu Zhi didn't think it was bad or strange for her to say it.

Ling He felt the same way.

Ling He: "Okay, which restaurant do you want to eat at?"

Lu Zhi got in the car. She picked out a place, and then started to look at the recommended dishes. She would occasionally ask Ling He a question for his opinions. This scene seemed like they had done something like this together a thousand times.

But in fact, it was the first time she waited for him to get off work. And aside from the blind date, it was also the first time they went out to eat together.

Lu Zhi thought, everything was perfect and I was in a very wonderful mood. If only I hadn't met Zhu Chi when I entered the Japenese restaurant.

Zhu Chi was her ex-boyfriend. No, it should be her ex-ex-boyfriend.

His relationship with Lu Zhi was about six months or so, which could be considered longer than most of Lu Zhi's relationships.

It was not because they were extremely in love with each other. It was just because the two of them understood that they were only playing around and they would not cause any trouble for each other. Zhu Chi always had a lot of techniques in bed, and pleased her well. Therefore, when Zhu Chi cheated on her with other girls, she turned a blind eye to it. She didn't care very much as long as he didn't get caught by her and embarrass her, and as long as he didn't sleep with someone else and transmit an STD to her.

But one say, Zhu Chi was kissing another girl and was caught red handed by her. She didn't say or do anything. She turned around and left. His contact information was completely deleted, and pretended he wasn't there. They had officially came to an end.

Lu Zhi wasn't broken-hearted. Later, Zhu Chi asked her many times to get back together, and she didn't even glance at him.

If Lu Zhi didn't happen to come across him here today, she would have almost forgotten that he existed.