Chapter 4

After sending Cen Xue home, Lu Zhi sat quietly in the navigator seat, with her head against the window and her eyes closed.

She suddenly felt the warm air blowing in front of her, and the soothing music in the car was turned off. Her surroundings become quiet, warm and comfortable. It made her sleepy.

She didn't fall asleep completely. When she felt the car slowly stop, she opened her eyes and saw that the car was parked in the underground garage.

She rubbed her eyes and took off her seat belt. She pushed the door open to get out, and realized that Ling He had come to her side.

With one half on the car roof, he leaned over and asked her softly, "Can you walk by yourself?"

Yes, of course she could. She's not that drunk.

But she looked at Ling He's eyes that were too beautiful. A few seconds later, she put her hands up and put on a drink attitude. "I want to hug you."

So, Ling He reached out and held her up like a child. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, her hands were around his neck, and her face was buried in his neck.

Ling He held her in such a way as they entered the elevator. For the first time, he felt how soft a woman's body could be and how close he was to her. Everything was soft and would turn into water when pinched.

At home, Ling He put her on the sofa. He helped her take off her shoes and covered her with a blanket.

Lu Zhi was really confused by how he took care of her like this. She thought, is this how marriage feels like?

It's not bad.

After a while, she felt a gentle pat to her face. Then she heard Ling He's pleasant voice, "Do you want to drink this first?"

She opened her eyes and saw Ling He holding a cup of honey water.

She hated the taste of honey the most. She always thought it tasted so bad and that it was disgusting on her lips when she drank it.

She frowned and covered her nose. "No-"

Ling He didn't expect her to resist like a child. He was surprised. He had no choice but to coax in a soft voice, "Be good, how about a sip? If you don't, your stomach will be uncomfortable tomorrow."

She pouted and sat up. She took a sip very reluctantly.

Ling He still stared at her. She smiled guiltily and said, "Why are you watching me? I'll finish it. Go take a shower first. I'll take a shower later."

Her thoughts were clear now.

Ling He could not resist pinching her cheeks, then he got up and went to the bathroom.

Once she saw that Ling He had left, she immediately put the cup down and laid down on the sofa.

She seemed to have fallen asleep and was awakened by the need to pee. She got up with her head pounding, and without thinking, went to the bathroom and opened the door.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw Ling He standing naked under the shower.

When he heard the noise, he turned around and saw a stunned Lu Zhi.