Chapter 17

Lu Zhi usually did a livestream once a month to chat and gossip with her fans. However, she had not done it once since she got her marriage license with Ling He.

Since her popularity was in the beauty space, most of her fans were female users. She had some male fans who followed her for her looks and body.

Fans had been asking for a livestream in the comments, and she finally remembered to do one. After taking a shower, she changed into a conservative set of pajamas. She adjusted the lights in the living room, and turned off the default beauty retouch function—this beauty retouch function from this software was terrible. It transformed and cut her smooth and normal face into a pointy face.

At the beginning, the number of people watching was more than usual. It was probably because she had not done a livestream in a long time. The fans were very enthusiastic.

"Xiao Lu is beautiful without makeup!"

"My wife! Long time no see! Miss you so much!"

Every time she saw these comments from the sisters who were pretty much her age or older, she would feel happy and laugh from the bottom of her heart.

There were also many younger sisters from high school and college who asked her for advice in different things. As long as she saw the question, she would patiently answer them one by one, and give her suggestions. She reminded the students from time to time not send her gifts.

The livestream went on smoothly until Ling He walked to the living room in his pajamas while drying his hair.

As soon as he appeared on the corner, some sharp eyed fans discovered him before Lu Zhi.

Ling He saw that she was doing a livestream. He was surprised and stopped drying his hair. Then, he turned back and disappeared from the camera.

The on-screen comments instantly exploded. Some asked her if she had a boyfriend, and some had already started to support this CP.

"Was that you're boyfriend just now?"

"That brother just now was so handsome. Although I only saw him for a second, he looks really good and matches with Xiao Lu!"

"Living with a man when you're so young? Give yourself some respect. I'm unfollowing you."

"Fuck! If you have a boyfriend, why didn't you say so earlier? Laozi wasted so much money."

Lu Zhi looked closely at the incoming barrage. She sighed slightly and slowly explained. "That was my husband just now. We have a marriage certificate and live together legally."

"Thank you. I think he's handsome, too."

Lu Zhi was familiar with the rude comments after so many years. In fact, she often received various private messages that were extremely disrespectful to her. The more these kinds of people cursed, the more unpleasant things they said.

She had already learned not to care. She knew it was better to just watch these users who were upset as they stopped their feet.

She didn't even bother to respond to those insulting comments. Instead, she selectively responded to those friendly comments as if nothing had happened.

Fortunately, she had never set herself up as a blogger who was single. She had always aimed for her audience to be female users and to teach them how to enhance their beauty and become confident.

She didn't care about losing those so-called fans.

However, those on-screen comments still affected her mood. After a few more words, Lu Zhi said goodbye to her fans and stopped the livestream early.