2

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

"Will you both please stop torturing him like you did with me?"Namjoon said as he had enough of the nonsense his parents were talking

As for Mr and Mrs Kim,they were more than shock as what they were just experiencing was something that they never thought would have happened..

Namjoon never use to complaint about his parents decision and always use to follow them without question but now....

"Mom, dad will you please think about us for a moment?..."

"You told me to go in business, I did as you said...but do you know what I wanted to be ? I wanted to be a song writer and rapper. But you never let me do that"

"You told me to break up with my girlfriend and I did"

"You even got me married to a person who I don't love...because I thought that you will stop at me and let my younger brother live his life"

"But son what we selected for you is the best...se you are happy with him" Mrs Kim interrupted

"No mom you are wrong.. that is all that you think..I don't love him...it's been 2 yrs of our marraige but I have not even touch him..so please stop assuming thing and let Tae live as he want to"

Namjoon don't love Seok-Jin..but
Seok-Jin loves Namjoon as the day he saw him for the first time he fell for him...and after marriage he got to know that Namjoon already had a girl friend before their marriage but still jin had a little hope that he can make Namjoon fall for him .

But after hearing Namjoon's word jin's heart broke into pieces...

Unknowingly a Tear slipped from his eyes which went unnoticed by everyone but not Namjoon

Jin hurried went into the kitchen so that no one will notice him crying.

Every one else went to their bedroom to get Changed as they were still processing what just happened at the dining table.

________________________________________

After a few moments Namjoon realised that his words must have hurted jin as he could see how much jin does to get in his good book.

he went inside the kitchen to apologise to jin for his behaviour

*Inside the kitchen*
He saw that jin was washing dishes which was odd because they had maids to do all this work

He shrugged the thought off by thinking that he must be distracting himself by doing this chores
He was right...

As he went closer to jin and heard little sobs...
Their was a ache in his chest as he saw that jin was crying.

"Hey jin, why are you crying? Please don't cry "he said as he turned jin to face him.

"I Am so..soRry joon..I tho..Ught that I can tAke a place.. in yOur heArt..I tho...Ught that yOu caN loVe mE but I was wr..wrong... I am so..rRy for puShing MyseLf on yOu...I aM so..soRry..I Am soRRy"
Jin said as he cried continuous keeping his hand ho his face

Namjoon was very much hurted to see jin like this...it was true that namjoon didn't love jin when they got married but he started loving him after sometime seeing that jin was a very innocent and kind hearted person..what he said before was just to prove his parents wrong as he knew that he was lucky to get jin but it's not like the same will happen with tae..

Namjoon went forward and hugged jin " No baby I am sorry for hurting you...I love you jin .you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life ..."

"At break fast I just wanted to prove the point that my mom and dad are not always right for the decision they made for us"

"But I am really thankful to them that they got me married to you...you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me..."

Jin was silent as he was not believing what he just heard...he kept look at namjoon think that he was
Not serious...

Namjoon knew that jin was insecure about thier relationship

"So Mrs. Kim will you like to go on a date with me?"

_________________________________________
I know guys this was namjin chapter as I want you know other other characters well so please have some patients
Spoiler: Maybe we have teakook's first met in next chapter..
Please comment your thoughts I would like to hear them...