8

"Mr. Kim you better talk to him before the situation goes out of your control"

"Mr. Manobal I am really sorry for the inconveniences I caused you but please understand... taehyung doesn't know anything about the companies underground businesses"

"He is really a fool thinking about everything as a small child...He think that this world runs on love and humanity...but the only thing that makes you powerful in this world is money.. if a rich man wants he can make people say that the earth is flat but he thinks exactly opposite of my thoughts"

"Your son is really very innocent till now if he got to know that his father is running a business that can kill many people in the near future he complaint about in the police himself... looking at his attitude just now I don't think he will be able to digest the fact"

"I am sorry Mr. Manobal for the inconveniences because of my brat son...I will make sure he agrees for this marriage"

"Anyways that's your problem how you are going to handle your son . If you want your problem of transportation and finances to be solved you have to get your son married to my daughter"

"I will take care that taehyung marries Lisa as this Marriage is not only between them but also it will connect our business and we can move our branches to Thailand too"

(Now I know you might be thinking what the hell are they talking about so here is the explanation for it)

Kim pharmaceuticals and Jeon pharmaceuticals are the most famous medicine producing companies in Korea as together hold 90% of the medicine producing market in korea ...

Taehyung's and jungkook' s grandparents were the one who found both the companies in the same year and as being in the same field they were rivals from the very start.

Taehyung's grandfather was very much competative and he worked day and night with his medical teams to find new medications and drugs for betterment of each and every diseases that are possible

Not only taehyung's but also jungkook' grandparents were hardworking as they also didn't remain back in every field

Soon both the companies became famous in korea for their promising medication and respect.

But in the process of making medication for a viral disease tae's grandfather accidentally made a drug that take someone's life if you are exposed to high dosage of it in dark light .

The person will not die immediately but will soon die in next 7-15 days...and if you mixed a very small amount of that drug with any pain killer it can ease the pain in few seconds but you will find a need to take it for a longer time resulting in addiction to it...
As the drug will be in a very small amount that is 1:10000 it will not be identified even if someone checked for a test...

Taehyung's grandfather was very ambitional but not heartless.

He knew if he used that technique to produce his medicine his stock prize will rize by 2x speed per year but he can't take life of numerous people just for the sake of few money so kept his research a secret and even started searching for a remedy on it.

But a very sad thing happened after he shut up his research for the drug he banned all the team to touch it again as he knew the consequences of getting exposed to it.

He knew that even if he burnt his research about the drug now someone may discover the drug again in the future just as he did and may misuse it

So he himself started finding the cure for that drug and one day he got exposed to that drug while conducting a research...

He died immediately after 15 days after that accident...

But before he died he knew that he does have enough time after the accident.

So he called his most trusted friend jung dong Hwan who was also his family lawyer.

He made his will that all his shares will be owned by his grandson Kim Taehyung...

And only Taehyung will have the access to the files that were based on the research work he has done on the drug...

and till taehyung turns 21 and get married no one will know his will. And till then his son Kim Byung-chul Will handle the business as ceo
____________________