39

It was past midnight when jimin forcefully brought taehyung back...

JM: Taehyung will you stop acting childish now?

TH: Hyung why can't you understand? He is not picking up my calls... he was no where we went to find him...what if something happened to him...? What if he is angry on me?

JM: Even if he is angry on you it is better to give him some privacy...let him figure it out on his own...now I don't want you to cry...get some rest and if Jungkook don't come back today night we will go to police tommorow

Saying so Jimin left Taehyung in taekook's shared bedroom to keep thinking on his own.

Taehyung started crying remembering what happened yesterday...maybe if he won't have started suspecting Jungkook.. he would have been with him

He layed on his bed looking at the empty side of the bed which used to be occupied with his love's funk was now empty .... He took the pillow from that side and hugged it closser to its heart taking in the smell of Jungkook which wasn't that strong as it was fading away...

But then his eyes went on the letter which was placed under the pillow...he immediately opened the letter to be welcomed be jungkook's handwriting

It said...

To Taehyung,

I am sorry I will not be able to fulfill the promises I had with you. It was the best time of the life I spent with you in the village but I don't deserve your love. maybe you are interested in living a life full of hardships. Working hard for every penny you earn and thinking 100 times before you use it but to me I want my previous life back where I lived in my own world with luxury...I am sorry to say but our journey is meant to end here...this is my final letter to you and don't search for me as I am going back to Seoul...

I will not say I love you because it is not fair to you and not even to me so this time it will just be good bye...

-Jungkook

Taehyung's heart broke into pieces after he read the letter...

it wasn't true right?...

maybe Jungkook is just angry on him and wrote all of that without thinking...

but what if jungkook was really tired of the life they lived in the village...

it will be totally fine if jungkook dont want to live in the village...

He will live with Jungkook in Seoul... afterall jungkook still loves him and just don't want to live in village....right?

his thoughts went on and on....and it wasn't even for his acknowledgement that he drifted off to sleep because of the tiredness he had for the day.