23

As the sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow across the city, Jungkook and taehyung strolled hand in hand through the park. It wasn't the first time tae was so carefree walking hand in hand with the person he loves the most in his life but this felt a little different.

The scent of blooming flowers the air, and the distant sound of laughter and birdsong created a romantic atmosphere.

As they already decided they found a quiet spot near a  fountain, gently illuminated by the soft glow of nearby street lamps.

Jungkook spread out a checkered blanket on the grass, and they settled down together, their fingers gently intertwining.it was like a dream coming true...after all the torture of their families for the past day they were finally getting time to spend together

after all the torture of their families for the past day they were finally getting time to spend together

(Imagine this as the place they are at just it's almost evening now)

Taehyung pulled out a small picnic basket, revealing an assortment of favorite hearty sandwiches, fresh salads, delicate pastries and ofcourse strawberry and banana milk as they like.... He packed the basket secretly before leaving home as he knew that it was going to be a long night .

They giggled and chatted, savoring each bite almost as much as they savored each other's company. Their conversation flowed naturally and effortlessly. As if they never came across the Strom they just faced...

The evening breeze danced playfully, caressing their skin. Tae hyung was not able to keep his eyes off Jungkook as he felt like he is addicted to those eyes. From the very first day they met there was something special in Jungkook's eyes..

"Tae!!??" Jungkook called his name moving him out from his thoughts

Realising that he was staring at jungkook for a good time of 15 minutes his face turned red... Even after spending enough time with Jungkook he just don't get enough of him

Jungkook smiled at his act but suddenly his expression changed into serious one

His hands reached into his pocket, producing a box tied delicately with a satin ribbon. "Taehyung, I have something for you," he said, his voice filled with anticipation.

Taehyung's eyes widened with surprise as he carefully untied the ribbon and opened the box.
Inside, nestled between soft velvet, were two handcrafted silver rings. Intricately designed, it shimmered under the moonlight. His heart skipped a beat.

Jungkook's voice trembled slightly as he spoke, "Tae, this rings represents the bond we share, the love and trust we have for each other. Will you do me the honor of wearing it, to remind you of our connection?"

"Tae!! Can I ask you for some thing more?"Jungkook questioned his eyes looking straight into taehyung's as he wants to show that he was serious.

Not able to form any words tae just nooded his head into a yes.

Taking a deep breath jungkook said " let go away for here tae... somewhere where no one  knows us, no one will be able to come between our love...let's go away where you can follow your passion and I can follow mine...let's go somewhere where no one will judge us...let's go somewhere where we can........"

"Always be together" taehyung completed his sentence

"Let's get married tae" he leaned forward and attached their foreheads

"Please" he backed of again looking into tae's eyes as they clearly show his anxiety of been rejected which he dont want to accept but still they were not forcing taehyung to take a decision.

Overwhelmed with emotions, Taehyung's eyes filled with tears of joy.

He nodded, holding out his fingers for jungkook to place the ring .

As the cool silver brushed against his ring finger, Taehyung felt a sense of unity and belonging that words could not express.

In that tranquil park, under the stars' gentle gaze, they sat close, their laughter and whispers dancing among the gardens. They leaned in, their lips meeting in a soft, tender kiss, sealing the love they had discovered in each other.

"You know tae... Why we were rings as a symbol of love?"

Tae shook his head as no..

"Because as a ring has no end we want our love to last till infinity" Jungkook said as a tear of happiness came out of his eyes

I love you tae..I promise I will do what ever is in my power to save you jungkook thought in his mind.

As for tae..he was more than happy... jungkook was the person he dreamt of having and now he was with him promising him for ages...

They spent the rest of the night, wrapped in each other's arms, their embrace radiating warmth and acceptance. They knew that their love would continue to grow, like the blossoming flowers around them, nurtured by their shared experiences and their unwavering devotion to one another.