17

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung all dressed as if he is a teenager...but he still looked handsome..

As soon as he saw a car stopping in front of him he recognised that it was Namjoon's but to his surprise a very handsome man came out of the car...but he was passing a motherly vibe..

Soon tae came out out and Jungkook soon got lost in his beauty...
His eyes never leaving tae as he saw tae moving towards him with the man...

As soon as tae reached near him  Taehyung said
"Hi jungkook!, You look amazing today.."

"Thankyou!! You too" jungkook  said eyes still drooling over taehyung

"Meet him, he is my brother in law...Jin Hyung!"

"Hello Mrs. Kim" jungkook said bowing infront of jin...

"Hya you brat kid...how do you know I am a Mrs. And not Mr. Do you think I can't top?"

"No jin Hyung but as soon as I saw you I felt a motherly aura around you as as tae described you in our conversations you always took care of him as a mother figure so I thought that...and I hope it's fine if I call you hyung"Jungkook said in an attempt to please jin

"I see you are good with words...no doubt tae fall for you so quickly...and u better call be hyung...Mrs. Kim sounds old for my handsome face
Tae enjoy yourself while I head back home...call me once you are finished."

As they arrived at the fairgrounds, they held hands and laughed with infectious joy.

The fair was filled with colorful rides, vibrant stalls, and the sweet aroma of cotton candy wafting through the air.

Their eyes sparkled as they saw the Ferris wheel towering above the other attractions.

"Koo...can we go there?"

"Why not sweetheart let's go"

They sprinted towards the Ferris wheel and waited eagerly in the queue.

Once aboard, they sat side by side, gazing at the breathtaking view from the top.

"Koo.. thankyou so much... from my childhood I always wanted to enjoy going to fairs but I wasn't able to...my grandfather took me out only once when he was a little free to spend time with me...As I grew up I thought I will not be able to enjoy this again but you are now fulfilling my wish..."

"Tae if you want to complete my of your other wishes you can tell me.. I am always there for you...just remember that...and your wish is my wish"

Their hearts soared as they glanced at each other, sharing a connection that needed no words.

Next, they took on the roller coasters, holding on tightly to each other as they screamed with exhilaration.

Even in the midst of the fearless twists and turns, they felt safe and secure in each other's arms.

They immersed themselves in the carnival games, trying their luck at shooting basketballs into hoops and throwing darts at balloons.

With competitive spirits, they cheered each other on, celebrating every victory and laughing off every loss.

The duo explored the fairgrounds hand in hand, indulging in delicious snacks like funnel cakes, candy apples, and popcorn.

Their laughter echoed through the crowd as they shared cotton candy, their sweet treat leaving a sticky evidence of their love on their lips.

As dusk settled, they stumbled upon a cozy spot by the lake, where they sat together, gazing at the reflection of the shimmering lights on the water.

They wrapped their arms around each other, cherishing the tranquil moment in each other's embrace.

Finally, as the fair came to an end, they watched a grand fireworks display, the bursts of colors illuminating the night sky.

With every explosion, they made a wish, wishing for a lifetime of love, happiness, and cherished memories together.

Leaving the fair hand in hand, their hearts overflowing with love, Jungkook and Taehyung knew that this day would forever hold a special place in their hearts. No matter how old they grew or what challenges they faced, the carefree spirit they shared at the fair would always remind them to embrace life with childlike wonder, love unconditionally, and cherish every moment together.