10

*Back to present time when tae felt asleep*

"Halaboeji!! Why are there so many stars in the sky?"
A little boy asked a 60 years old man as curiosity was visible in his eyes!!

"Well let me tell you a story...."the old man took the boy in his lap as he lay on the bed just side of the window as the sky can be visible...

"There was once a king who had a lot of wealth...his kingdom was well flourish with both health and wealth" the old man started telling the boy who seems to be his grand son...

"The king was very considerate about the people in his kingdom... whenever he used to go for a visit in his kingdom he used to donate a lot of money to the poor people help rich people with their business...he considerate for everyone...and that's what brought peace and harmony to his kingdom

The Queen of the kingdom was no less than the king...she was a commoner before getting married to the king but everyone accepted her with whole heart as they saw that she deserves to be the mother of the kingdom. The king loved his queen just as much as he loved his kingdom...

But good things never last forever...
Soon a bad magician got his eyes on the kingdom...
He was not able to take so many people living happily together...

So he casted a spell on the tree ....
It was that the people in the kingdom will start to die due to diseases in the kingdom after the midnight of full moon..."

"That bad magician was a bad boy if he ever met me I will never share my strawberry milk with him" the small boy exclaimed as his grandfather laught fondly at his remark....

And continued

"Soon the news spread like wildfire and reached kings ears in no time...

Even after knowing the fact of the curse the people doesn't leave their kingdom as they knew that their king will save them from any calamity...

The king did everything that came in his power to break the curse, he brought magician from across the world to break the curse one day a good magician came to visit the king after hearing his request...

The king was preparing for the medicine for his people in chance he didn't successed to break the curse..

In the meantime the queen welcome the magician...
He was in hurry so he told the queen the remidy to break the curse.

The queen had to make a decision as upcoming night was the middle of full moon.

As the king came back from his work the queen approached him and told him about the magician

The king was very much happy and he asked the queen what preparation was required for the process...the queen assured him that she already has prepared for the same before...

As the midnight approached all the people of the Kingdom gathered around the tree...

The Queen and the King also arrived on the destination the queen told the king that she was hungry and she ordered her maid to bring her the fruit on the tree to eat..
The king stopped the queen as he knew that could be dangerous...
but queen said that she will be fine...after she ate the fruit she sat close to the king taking his hand in her hand and keeping her head on his shoulder...she slowly whispered in his ears

' I am sorry your majesty..as this was the only way I could save you and our kingdom'

The way to break the curse was that someone should eat a fruit from the tree and every one will be safe but the person who will eat it will die...

Realisation hitted the king as he looked at the queen's lifeless body in his arms...
She saved him and his whole kingdom and died herself...

The king and his kingdom cried for the whole 15 days, the king pleaded the god and the heavens to give him his queen back ...on the next full mon day the god of the sky took pity on the king and gave him a boon... To place his wife in the north side of the sky bright and clear so that everyone can see her and she can see everyone...

But the sky god soon realised that he worked against the nature and took pity on a mere king when actually many people loose someone dear to them everyday
So he turned the born into a promise to every one that whoever dies in their lover's arm in the mid night of full moon will be placed in the sky..."

The old man pointed towards the brightest star in the sky and said 'that is the queen and else are all the people that truly loved someone...'

As he looked at his lap he saw that the young boy was already asleep...
He tugged him I'm his bed and whispered in his ears... 'Good night the brightest star in my sky!!' "

________________________________________

Now to tell you that this story is also a part of my imagination as you will not find it anywhere even if you searched it...
I framed this story only for the sake of this book
Ok so bye and enjoy your reading...