15

Tae called Namjoon to pick him up

It was almost midnight as Jungkook walked taehyung to the main road where he will be picked up by his elder brother.

Tae was living his dream life...as for jungkook he was living the life he never dreamt of...he never thought he can be this happy but today he was and that was the truth...

As they reached the main road in a few minutes a familiar car rolled in front of them.. Namjoon came out of the car omly to find tae and kook standing at the corner of the roads holding hands...

He fake cough a little to and gestured taehyung to sit in the car...that's when Taehyung realised that he was still holding jungkook's hand and his elder brother saw it...he was hella embarassed but he gathered himself and sat inside the care...

"Reach home safely jungkook and call me after you reach"

Jungkook nodded his head as a yes and said "you too take care"

Jungkook watched the car disappearing from the road and returns back to Yoongi's house as he told his mom he will be at Yoongi's place today.

As soon as he reached yoongi's house he made his way to guest room..changed his clothes had a cold shower and layed on the bed....the memories of the night flooding in his mind...he twisted and turned but wasn't able to sleep he was just too happy...

On the other hand tae was facing the questions of his elder brother

NJ:"So how was the date tae?"

TH:"Date? Which date hyung it was just a compensation dinner.."

NJ:"well the bracelet on your hand and the two bouquet he gifted you speak something else...now don't tell me that was just for compensation!!"

TH:"It was just a small gift hyung"

NJ:"Well that one is definitely not a small gift....so he proposed you and you said yes right?"

TH:"Hyung how do you know?"

NJ:"The way you were holding his hands and smiling at him before we leave...then you also this bracelet on your hand and then the flowers that he gifted you are 'carnations' which means new love....
Your while body is reflecting the fact tae..."

TH:"Wow hyung you are genius no doubt your IQ is 148"

Soon they reached the mansion and tae ran inside to tell jin all that happened today with each and every detail but namjoon Stoped him...

Tae you should go and sleep now as jin is also asleep already...
It will take you whole night to explained each and every detail...just go and sleep and tell everything to him tomorrow...

Taehyung went to his room and got fresh...and called jungkook

TH:"Hi jungkook, do you reached safely?"

JK:"Hey tae...yes I did....so are you missing me already?"

TH:"no...I mean yes...ok then I will sleep now I am feeling really sleepy..."

JK:"ok good night...have sweet dreams sweetheart"

TH:"Ok bye...and you too"

As soon as he kept the call he jumped on his bed and rolled on it as he kept thinking of the date...it was the best day in his life...the only thing he wished was this shouldn't just be his dream...

He wasn't able to sleep but after a lot of toss and turns he finally felt asleep

_________________________________________
*Next morning*

"Good morning baby, how was your date yesterday?"jin asked as he saw taehyung coming down smiling all to himself...

"Hyung please stop teasing me" taehyung said all serious....

"Ok then now tell me each and every thing in full detail"jin exclaimed

"Yes hyung ofcourse I will tell you but before that I want to tell you and Namjoon hyung a very important thing"tae said gaining attention from Namjoon

"Hyung actually jungkook is none other than The Jeon Jungkook....heir of Jeon pharmaceuticals" tae said closing his eyes as he expected a loud scream from jin....

He slowly opened his eyes eyes to look at his hyungs but then they started laughing....

"Ha ha ha! It was a nice joke Taehyung...you just found that your boyfriend's name matches with that of the heir of Jeon pharmaceuticals and you are here to fool us right...ha ha ha what a joke..."jin said

"He he he" Namjoon laughed awkwardly...

But taehyung kept quiet and kept staring at his toes...

"It was a joke right" Jin asked controlling his laughter a little bit

Taehyung nodded his head as a no...

"So he really is from The Jeon Family?" Jin asked

Taehyung nodded his head as a yes.

"And he proposed you yesterday?"

Taehyung nodded as a yes

"And you rejected him right?"

Taehyung nodded as a no

"So you said yes to him?"

Taehyung nodded as a yess

"Maybe because you didn't knew who he was "

Taehyung nodded as a no

"So you knew it and still you said yes?"

Taehyung nodded as a yes...

"Ya!!!! Kim taehyung...have you gone crazy?! Look at me and answer why do you do that?" Jin was totally shocked

"Hyung actually I really liked him and wanted to give a chance to our relationship..so I said yes and Jungkook is a really nice guy he treated me very well."

"I don't care how he is...he might be caring loving hot handsome what so ever but our families will never understand this... I don't what to see you broken tae I am not against you but our families are total rivals so it will be hard for you...you love is just not acceptable for our mom and dad I think"

"But falling in love is not a crime hyung"tae said
(Taehyung being the disciple of han seo jun)

"I don't know hyung if this will work or not but at this point I can only think my future with Jungkook...he makes me feel at home.."

"You are getting bold day by day...if you are so sure about him then we will support you..." Jin said smiling and looking at Namjoon to say something

" If you already made the decision then you have my support too!."

And after that they had their breakfast and tae told jin about the whole date in full detail

--------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so this chapter is of 1062 words ...