42

The very next day of taehyung's arrival he was appointed as the CEO of the company...

Taehyung accept the post but he left the Kim mansion to leave with Jin and Namjoon

Taehyung sat in Namjoon and Jin's cozy apartment, his mind swirling with a mix of uncertainty and determination.

He had heeded Namjoon's warning about his parents' intentions, realizing that their sudden change of heart and the offer of the CEO position were likely part of a larger scheme to maintain control over the Kim Corporation.

Despite the allure of power and prestige that came with the title of CEO, Taehyung knew that he couldn't allow himself to be manipulated by his parents any longer.

He needed to break free from their grasp and forge his own path, one guided by integrity and independence.

As he discussed his options with Namjoon and Jin, their unwavering support bolstered his resolve, offering him a glimmer of hope amidst the uncertainty that lay ahead.

"Taehyung, you can't let them use you as a pawn in their game," Namjoon urged, his voice filled with conviction.

"You need to stand up for yourself and take control of your own destiny."

Jin nodded in agreement, his expression serious yet supportive. "We're here for you, Taehyung. You don't have to face this alone."

Namjoon gave taehyung instructions about the company their contracts and everything

Taehyung was sure he will be able to manage the company but the fact that Namjoon was elder than him and still he got the chair was not able to digest to taehyung

Even though Namjoon explained him that he was actually happy by the fact that taehyung is being the CEO

After 3 days officially taehyung hold a press conference where he announced being the new CEO

Even if everything seemed like going as planned
Taehyung missed jungkook a lot... He used to cry himself to sleep the memories they spent together were constantly striking his mind.

Finally the day came when jungkook was going to get engaged with Rose.

Even when taehyung was invited he didn't had the confidence to face the reality.
He knew it was jungkook's choice and he cannot say anything.

....