24

Next day when tae came back home he told jin and Namjoon about everything thar happens yesterday

Namjoon was first against taehyung running away but then he talked with Jungkook and they decided to plan it according so that no one will know about them

Jungkook also informed Yoongi about everything in every detail...Yoongi was shocked and also a bit angry as he was kept in dark for a long time...

But Yoongi let his anger aside as he knew the seriousness of the matter....

Jungkook was ready to run away but the problem was where they will go... jungkook worked in his father's company and was also paid so he opened a private account which his parents don't know so money wasn't a problem for them

But then what Yoongi told them made Jungkook shock...

"Do worry jungkook...you don't have to worry about the place... You can go to Yang dong...my boyfriend lives over there!!"

" Your boyfriend? Hyung when did you had a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked...

"Well you know I was at my grandparent's house for studies at yang dong... So I got a boyfriend when I was in high school" Yoongi said casually

"And you never told me about this" jungkook said offended...

"You never asked me so...!" Yoongi said as he kept looking at jungkook with a sorry expression

"Ok so what is his name and he what he does?" Jungkook asked..

"His name is Jimin...Park Jimin...he own a cafe...and he is really handsome and beautiful and intelligent...he is just perfect like as if god took an extra day to make him...his smile is just like heaven and when he walks it's just like an angel walking...." Yoongi started describing Jimin and there jungkook was looking at him with a done expression

"Hyung I just asked his name and his work...not his biography..." Jungkook said...

"Hya you brat kid...you can atleast listen to me once when I listened to you that day when you were describing taehyung ...."

And there conversation continued till they had a solid plan to go...

Yoongi also introduced jimin with Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung...as Yoongi described jimin was totally like an angel with soft features and honey voice....

There plan was to runway that night to yang dong and be in hiding for few days and start their new life there

Jin packed tae's bag as he fitted all the necessary things in it...it wasn't much but taehyung was just like his child so he felt really hard to let him go...as he packed his bag he made tae his favourite pan cakes and strawberry milk...he was afraid if tae will eat on time when they left....

It was evening time when jin kept holding tae's hand it was time for tae to go... Jin cried while hugging taehyung tightly as if his life depend on it...

"Take care my baby!!! Promise me that you will look after yourself...."

"Yes hyung I will miss you so much" tae said as he hugged jin more tightly...

As soon as Namjoon and tae drove away tae started crying profusely...as jin insisted to not go with them...

Whole for jungkook it was a Little harder...his parents were home so he sneaked out through his bedroom window only leaving a letter to his parents...

Will tae and Jungkook be able to start a new life all by themselves?