4

*At the park*

"Hyung hyung please come fast i am very much excited to go to the park" Taehyung said as he hopped outside the car like a 7 years old boy...

"Wait for us tae... Don't go too far I will come with your painting material" jin said as he handle the canvas to namjoon and taking out the paints for himself to carry

"Hyung you wait here...I will go around the park and find a perfect location to paint"tae said and ran away from there taking the canvas ahd paints from his hyungs' hand...

It took 5 sec for jin to process what just happened as for namjoon he got the plan that tae had in his mind.
Before jin could follow the way tae took namjoon hold his hand and walked in the opposite direction of the park...

"Joon we should be with him...what if he got into trouble?!" Jin said with a worried face

"He will be fine sweetheart, he is an adult and can handle things on his own..let him enjoy his freedom..." Joon said as he landed a peck on Jin's hand...

Jin was a blushing mess...first the nickname and now the peck...he thought that it is a dream which he never wants to break...

________________________________________

*On the call*

"What is taking you so long kook? Come fast I am waiting for you since the past half an hour" Yoongi said as he was on the verge of loosing his patience.
He was sitting in the cafe at the middle of the park.

"I am almost there hyung please wait for just 10 second" jungkook said practically running for his life now...

"Ohhh ok !! 10 seconds na...let me count it for you...!"
"And if you are not here by 10 seconds you are not not going home in one piece"

1.

2

3

4

"Hyung.....please..... slow.... down.... at.... this...... speed .....I.... will... die ....soon...."
Kook said taking long breaths while running...
5

6

7

8

"Wait.... hyung... I am almost.... at the shelter...."

9

10.

*BOOM*

As soon as jungkook was going to take a turn from the shelter he bumped into some one

Tae's pov:

I walked till I found a perfect location for my painting...
It was the shelter and the walk way surrounding by green  trees was just perfect for a canvas scenery....I saw that many of the people were talking walk in the park

( mostly couple which made tae hella jealous over them as he never got the freedom to love someone due to family pressure)

so to not disturb them I shifted my things to a corner of the turn so that I will not get into the way of their romantic moments

(Think as if this is the scene of the park with the shelter at the front of the benches not visible in the picture)

As soon as I settled my Canvas and was going to turn around to pic up the brush I just dropped while arranging my things, someone bumped into me....

As I was ready for my back to hit the ground I found an arm holding me by my waist...

I settled my hands on his chest fo support an I could feel his muscles as hard as a rock...

I opened my eyes which were closed due to the fear of falling back ...

As I opened them my eyes meet with the most beautiful site in the world...the man that hold me was hella handsom...his eyes sharp but still hold innocence, his nose perfect shaped, his lips lite pink in colour,jawline sharp as if it can cut a knife
And the mole on the tip of his nose and under his lips wasn't unnoticed by me...

I could feel his breath hitting my face as they were only an inch apart...

It was as if god created him as a Epitome of perfectness

As I was staring at him he was also doing the same which made a little insecure
then only thing I heard him say after staring at me for a moment was " beautiful"
I could hear someone shouting at him through the phone
And then he kept his phone on his ears and said

"Sorry hyung but I already got my destination"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys...I don't actually know how to promote a book so I will just be writting the book and publishing it even if I don't get any reply...

You won't believe but I am actually not on any other social media platforms as I am an introvert and loves to live in a small world of mine

This story is really close to my heart as this is the first and last book I will be writting
So if you are reading this then I am really glad that you support this story as I know I am a horrible writter...