22

The next day came but it didn't bring any hope to the life of taehyung and Jungkook... taehyung wasn't given anything to eat and even jin and Namjoon wasn't allowed to go to his room...

As for jungkook he was not eating anything as he knew that taehyung was hungry

The day when very sad and boring for both of them as every minute felt like a year....

Meanwhile Mr. kim was busy preparing for the engagement

It was in the afternoon when he got a call from the company that was some problem and he need to visit immediately...

As soon as Mr..Kim went out jin took the chance and  slipped into tae's room

He took some food with him for tae to eat...

"Tae baby are you okay? Here have some food..."
Jin said offering food to taehyung

But tae refused..."even jungkook won't have eaten anything because of me..."

"But tae if you don't eat anything then jungkook will also not eat ,so eat something fast... Dad will come back at anytime.."jin said feeling concern

"Don't worry jin dad will not come soon enough...I called in the company they said that there was some problem in the daegu branch so he will stay there for two days..."

"Is that true hyung?"

"Yes it is tae..."

"Then can I go meet jungkook this evening please?" Tae request...

"Okay but...take care.." namjoon said
________________________________________

As soon as taehyung got ready for the evening he packed took a bag...and went down to be welcome by namjoon smiling at him...

"I know that the situation is not that good but you must enjoy every moment" Namjoon said to Taehyung as they drove to the location jungkook told them....

"Hyung do you think this will come to an end...?"taehyung asked looking out of the window

"I don't know how this will end but I always want you to be happy" Namjoon said

Soon they reached the destination as Taehyung waited for Jungkook and Namjoon drove away....

Soon he saw jungkook coming out of his car with a bag in his hand.... And it was just starting of the evening they looked and each other and smiled...