31

Mature content🚫
(Skip this part if you are uncomfortable)

As all the wedding rituals and celebration was completed the most obvious part was taekook's first night....

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook in their shared bedroom.... taehyung was alot innocent so jmin had to explain him the things husband wife do on their first night....

He was a lot shy when jimin told him about such unholy things but somehow he was excited for this night...

He was brought back from his thoughts as he heard the opening of the door...it was jungkook.... he went and hugged him to which jungkook hugged back....after a few seconds they broke the hug

Jungkook kissed his forehead and closed the door behind him. Taehyung told him to fresh up as he was feeling the intense gaze of his husband . After freshing up jungkook came out to find Taehyung sitting in front of th tv while selecting a movie....

"Jungkook.... actually I feel like watching a movie can we do that...?" Taehyung said with a pout and showing his puppy eyes which jungkook can't resist...so they finally decided to watch a movie.

They select a movie and started watching it.

Taehyung was sitting in between Jungkook's leg, his back facing his husband. Jungkook wrapped his both arms around Taehyung's waist.

Jungkook realised that Taehyung was afraid of the situation and was finding a way out of it as who the hell will watch a movie with their husband on their first night?

Tae's head was resting on his shoulder.

As the movie proceed, suddenly an erotic scene came. Taehyung
and Jungkook were shocked.

They both became nervous and started looking here and there.Even when jungkook decided that he will not do anything without Tae's consent he wasn't sure of his decision in that situation.

The scene was so hot and steamy that they cant even
properly watch it.

Jungkook started feeling hot and started sweating a little. As the scene countinues Jungkook became hard.... he was getting hard by every passing Taehyung was so nervous that he picked up the remote and turned the tv off.

Taehyung was feeling hot himself. He was about to say something when Jungkook put his one hand under his chin and turn his face towards him.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung like he would eat him right now.

JK: may I?

Tae knew what Jungkook was asking about and he also
wanted to make love to his husband. He couldnt say no
and nodded his head in yes.

The moment he said yes Jungkook kissed tae's lips.

He kissed him slowly.

Tae didnt respond at first but
then he also started kissing him back.

The kiss was slow and full of love. but after few minutes the kiss turned into a hot makeout session.

Jungkook started kissing him passionately. his toungue was all over his lips.

he was licking biting and sucking on Tae's lips. he wanted to have access to enter his tongue inside Tae's mouth but tae was not allowing as he didn't knew what that was meant to be....not to mention it was his first time... Jungkook bit his lower lip hard and pinched his nipple.

Tae gasped and Jungkook took advantage of this and push his tongue into his mouth. he started exploring every inch of his mouth.

Tae was moaning beacuse of the pleasure Jungkook was giving him by kissing and sucking on his lips.

Jungkook licked his lips and looked at Tae like a whole meal. he was a mess at that time that turned him on even more.

he started sucking on his neck and his hands reached under his shirt grabbing his breast .

he pinched his nipples and countinued sucking and biting on his neck making hickeys. he was marking what was his.

Suddenly he odered taehyung to remove his bottoms. His voice so dominating that Taehyung did whatever he said he shyly removed his trousers and was left in his underwear.

He again started kissing him and playing with his
Hard nipples...

He slowly traced his hand lower
his chest
on his Tummy
and then he traced his finger more lower and
lower until his fingers reached his sensitive spot. he
looked at him for permission and he nodded.

JK: I need words sweetheart, what do you want.

TH: please touch me i beg you

Jungkook smirked on his husband begging him to touch his body.

he slowly traced his fingers on Tae's area and started
rubbing his clit slowly with his middle finger.

Taehyung moaned loudly and threw his head back on his husbands shoulder in pleasure.

Tae: Ahhhhh.... J-Jungkook...

Jungkook increased his speed of his finger and started
rubbing Taehyung's clit fast. suddenly he pushed his middle finger inside him. Taehyung moaned loudly on the feeling of a sharp pain.

TH: it hurts

JK: it will be gone soon trust me he started fingering him and Taehyung was a moaning mess.
Then Jungkook added two fingers and then three. he was scissoring him with his thick long fingers.

After some time Tae's pain was gone and he was feeling just one thing

"pleasure"

Jungkook started thursting his fingers in and out in a fast speed, rubbing his clit with his thumb along.
He was so hard at that point that he couldnt resist
and undo his pant and take his husband's hand and placed it on his underwear.

Then he slowly guided his hand in his underwear. Tae grabbed his dick in his hands and started stroking it.

A-aahh baby fu-uck!

Jungkook moaned loudly.

His member was red and pre- cum was leaking from his tip.
Tae continue to stroke his member up and down.

He started increasing his pace by every second. Jungkook was also rubbing and thursting his fingers in him. Both were a moaning mess. and completely lost their control.

TH: Ahh... Koo i am feeling something in my lower area.

JK: you are going to cum darling, cum for me release it. i am close too

TH: A-aahh uhmm

JK: Ahh fuck baby dont stop

he was continously thursting his fingers in him and tae was stroking his member in a fast pace until they both came together moaning each other names.

JK: you did good baby

Tae become shy and hid his face in his husbands neck.

"I love you princess" Jungkook said

"i love you koo" Taehyung said

"i am sleepy now" Taehyung said

"lets sleep then, but next time i am not going to be this easy on you"

He winked and his husband got all shy he picked him in a bridal style and went to their bed and cleaned himself and Taehyung . they kissed and both drifted to sleep.

____________________________________

I suck at writing smut but I will try to improve it next time