20

As soon as taehyung reached the park he found Jungkook waiting for him...

"Kook!" Tae exclaimed as he hugged jungkook tightly as if someone will take jungkook away from him

"What happen sweetheart why areyou so scared?" Jungkook asked feeling concern

"Koo...they are getting me married" tae said in a very low voice...

"Who and with whom?" Jungkook asked his aura getting cold...

"My parents with Lisa, she is the daughter of one of major share holders in our company" tae said as he felt scared...

"Let's go!!!"jungkook said...

"Where" Taehyung questioned

"To tell them that you fucking love me and you don't wanna marry anyone else other than me"... Jungkook answer turning back to taehyung

"I think we should talk with them together... your family and my family together"tae said trying to calm jungkook down...

"Ok then let's bring them to *** cafe in the evening...I know why you are doing this... because as they are rivals for almost 3 decades it will hard if we told them about us...let us bring them together so they will get to clear the misunderstanding between them too"jungkook said joining his forehead to tae...

"Don't worry ...we will fight for our love.." jungkook said assuring him..

As they made there way to home again

*At Kim mansion*

"Oh my baby! You are back so early...come here select a ring for you ... You will have your engagement this Sunday with Lisa...and see your father started preparing from today onwards...it should be a grand as it is of the second son of the CEO of kim company!"Mrs. Kim said as tae kept looking at the Groud

"Mom...I don't wanna marry Lisa...I love someone else!" Taehyung said as a tight slap landed on his cheek..

"What did you say?"it wasn't Mrs. Kim it was Mr. Kim

He was so angry when he heard taehyung saying that...

"So now I got to know....we gave you freedom to follow your passion but you were whoring arround...tell me whose whore are you?" Mr. Kim said as he held taehyung by his collar...

"Dad... please don't say that...he loves me and I love him too...and as for your reputation it will not be spoiled as he is also from a rich family and heir of their company..." Taehyung said crying profusely.

"Is that so? Then who is he?" Mr. Kim asked not to sound obvious that he only cared about the boy's standard...

" You can meet him in the cafe in the evening he is also bring his parents so that you can meet them" tae said

"Ok then...let's go and see who is the boy you are risking it all for..." Mr. Kim said..

*At Jeon mansion*

A slap landed on jungkook's cheek as he looked down at the floor but doesn't seem to regret his decision...

"So you said that you love someone and want to marry him...are you out of your mind jungkook... Or do you don't have even a small amount of respect left for me?"Mr. Jeon said as he looked at jungkook...

You are not marrying that guy...I don't care if he is from a rich family or poor..in this house you only have to listen to what I say and follow what I tell you to... Don't bring this topic in front of me again...I don't want to hear a single word about this ...break up with the guy..."

"Dad please don't do this I request you...I love him with my whole heart..."jungkook said..

"Ohh ok..so tell what can you do for him...?Can you let go off your ego and get on your knees in front of me?"Mr. Jeon said as he thought jungkook will never do that but to his surprise

Jungkook slowly got on his knees and said...
"This is nothing dad...I can even give my life for him..."

"Honey... I think we should see the boy once and as jungkook said he even match our status so it won't be any problem please honey!!" Mrs. Jeon said trying to convince her husband

After a lot of convincing mr. Jeon agreed to met the family...
____________________________________

What do you think will there parents agree?