35

Jungkook paced back and forth in his room, his mind racing with ideas for Taehyung's upcoming birthday. He wanted to make it special, something unforgettable. Suddenly, inspiration struck him like lightning.

"Jimin!" he exclaimed, grabbing his phone and dialing his  number.

"Hey, Kookie, what's up?" Jimin answered cheerfully.

"I need your help with something important," Jungkook said, excitement bubbling in his voice. "I want to plan a surprise birthday party for Taehyung, but I need your expertise."

Jimin grinned on the other end of the line as he was busy making latte for a costumer. "I'm all in! What do you need?"

"No not now ....let's plan it when you come home " jungkook replies"and make sure taehyung is busy for sometime "

Jungkook explained his vision for the party, and Jimin's eyes lit up with enthusiasm. "Count me in, Kookie!  let's make this even more epic than your wedding. Yoongi is with me too. "

"Although there can never be anything more epic than our wedding" Jungkook agreed. "Let's make this the best birthday bash ever!"

With Jimin and Yoongi on board, the trio huddled together to brainstorm ideas. They decided on a theme, picked out decorations, and crafted a foolproof plan to keep Taehyung in the dark until the last moment.

As Taehyung's birthday drew closer, the excitement in the air was palpable. Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi worked tirelessly, making sure every detail was perfect.

Finally, the big day arrived. Taehyung had no idea what was in store for him as Jungkook whisked him away on a romantic date. Meanwhile, Jimin and Yoongi transformed their apartment into a dazzling party venue, complete with balloons, streamers, and Taehyung's favorite snacks.

When Taehyung walked through the door, his jaw dropped in awe at the sight before him. Surrounded by his closest friends and loved ones, he was overwhelmed with joy.

"Happy birthday, my love," Jungkook whispered, pulling Taehyung into a tight embrace.

Tears of happiness filled Taehyung's eyes as he realized the effort and love that went into planning his surprise party. It was a night he would never forget, filled with laughter, music, and the warmth of cherished memories.

As the party raged on into the night, Jungkook looked around at the smiling faces of his husband and friends, feeling grateful for the bond they shared. In that moment, he knew that no matter what challenges life threw their way, they would always have each other's backs.

And as the clock struck midnight, marking the end of Taehyung's birthday, Jungkook silently made a wish for many more years of love, laughter, and unforgettable moments with the man who held his heart.

But suddenly....