34

*In the cafe*

"I never thought it will be you who called me for a tea Mrs Kim " Mrs Jeon started

"Seems like you have a really important matter to talk about "

Mrs Kim smirked as she replied " as you know what it is that I have called you here for... Let's come straight to the point "

Mrs. Jeon Jeon replied" I don't know what you are talking about... It maybe a misunderstanding my son has gone abroad to relax for some time "

Mrs Kim three some photos on the table of taehyung and jungkook together

Mrs Jeon was shocked " how?... I mean why do you have this photos"

Mrs. Kim, elegant in her demeanor, sipped her tea as she began, "This situation is untenable, Mrs. Jeon. Our sons have brought shame upon our families, and the longer they remain in that wretched village, the deeper the stain on our legacies."

Mrs. Jeon, equally composed, replied, "I never thought the day would come when our interests aligned, but we cannot let our sons ruin everything we've built. We need a plan that ensures their return, without compromising our reputations further."

They exchanged information about their sons – sightings, rumors, and the village where the young lovers had sought refuge. As the details unfolded, a plan took shape, a plan that danced on the edge of morality, but one they deemed necessary for the sake of their families.

Mrs. Kim, her eyes glinting with determination, proposed, "We must create a scenario that forces them to confront the harsh reality of their choices. Something that will make them question the strength of their bond."

Mrs. Jeon leaned in, "Go on."

"As you know their are many poisons in the market and our companies also produced some of them" Mrs. Kim explained, her voice lowered to a conspiratorial tone.

" The poison will not kill but it's enough for someone to get really sick "

Mrs. Jeon raised an eyebrow, "And what's the endgame?"

A sly smile played on Mrs. Kim's lips, "I will give the poison to taehyung"

Mrs. Jeon laughed maniacally ," And what makes you believe I can trust your words?..
Taehyung is your own child... and what mother will poison her own child?"

Mrs Kim replies" it's true that taehyung is my child but I have faced a lot of insult due to him...all the work I did for our company and in 1 night all of that is transferred to him if he falls sick me and my husband can take charge over the company and the files my father in law left..."

"Seems like you have many things to deal with your own blood but remember this ... jungkook should not be affected by this... I just want him to come back safe and sound" Mrs Jeon warned
"And what will you do next?"

Mrs Kim started "Offer jungkook the antidote in exchange for Taehyung's return and a  promise to cut all ties with our son."

Mrs. Jeon nodded thoughtfully, "It's risky, but it just might work. We need to make them realize the gravity of their actions. Love alone may not be enough to sustain them."

The plan, as audacious as it was, found its roots in the desperation of two mothers

On the other side jungkook was preparing for taehyung 's birthday party which was to be celebrated as a surprise to taehyung