𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Eva fucking Montgomery

What was she doing here? I don't recall anyone inviting her.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." She says, her eyebrows raised high.

I twist my dress and look at the stain.

I see this red sauce smeared on the back all the way to the bottom.

How the hell did it get all the way to the bottom?

"If you want, you can take my dress. I'm really sorry." She blurts out, a worried look covering her face.

"Oh, don't worry! It's okay." I respond, with a small smile.

It wasn't okay.

Breathe, Melina. It's just a dress. You can find it anywhere.

"You're Melina Solace, right? This is your engagement party?" She asks me, with a big smile.

"Yeah." Is all I can get out.

What else am I supposed to say?

"Yes! I'm also getting married to your ex, and then helping him get back together with you!"

"Congratulations! I hope you treat Sio, with love." The dirty blonde, in front of me responds.

Sio? What the actual fuck.

"Till I die." I say, with a smile.

"Okay well, I'll see you around." She replies.

"Nice to-" Before I can finish my sentence, she walks away.

Okay then.

I walk down the hall, to get to the bathroom.

Me:
Bathroom, ASAP!!!

Mils:
On my way.

I text Mila in hopes, to find a solution for this situation.

While I'm walking down the hall, I hear a manly voice booming from one of the rooms.

"Yes.....She doesn't suspect anything.....I know....Okay bye." Is all I can hear, and that is while I have my ear pressed to the door.

I startle, when my phone buzzes in my hand.

Mils:
Give me two-ish minutes. I think your mother's trying to hook me up with someone.

I just like her message, and sprint down the hallway before that man can see me.

Mila and I always dreamed of getting married together. It would be cool if she found someone, in two days, that is.