𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

I Don't Wanna Live Forever -  ZAYN, Taylor Swift

I Don't Wanna Live Forever - ZAYN, Taylor Swift

I messed up. Big time.

Rocco brought in this shitty man, and it was all just a big mess. Tried to make it to Melina's performance in time, but I couldn't.

I know I let her down, even though she might not show it. I hate breaking promises, but I'm not sure how to make it up to her. Let her know that she can count on me.

Maybe she can't.

Yes she can.

My thoughts are my biggest demons. They never quiet down.

Before I go to work, I buy ten flowers, and a note.

"Sorry for missing it, love. Ten roses for the precious ten minutes I missed." I write, my handwriting looking monstrous.

I place it on her nightstand, being careful not to wake her up.

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps, incorruptible. A part of me wants to take a challenge and corrupt her. Show her my demons and what I feel.

I close the door shut and leave the house.

Hopefully she likes my apology. I'm not good at apologies. With Eva, I never really made big apologies—and she didn't seem to care.

She didn't care about me to begin with.

I just hope this is okay for Melina.

I'm woken up with roses and a

I'm woken up with roses and a...note?

"Sorry for missing it, love. Ten roses for the precious ten minutes I missed." Featuring, Alessio's illegible writing.

He's still thinking about it?

I was too, but I didn't expect him to even give it a second thought.