𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

imperfect for you - Ariana Grande

I've been feeling like absolute shit for the past few days. I'm not sure what I did to get myself this sick, but I sure as hell wish I could undo it. I'm feeling better than I was a couple days ago, but I still feel like fucking dying.

My hands grip the toilet as my eyes are watery, the pain in my stomach tightening. I hate vomiting, it's disgusting to see it come out of me. Doesn't help that Alessio is witnessing this moment.

He's been taking care of me this whole week, and I feel guilty about it. The second I felt a little sick, he dropped everything to be there for me. Not to mention, he took such good care of me after the events that took place on my birthday.

I can feel something's off with him. He can try to cover it up all he wants to, but I can sense that something's up. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

I start vomiting in the toilet, my body contracting with extreme pain. Alessio holds my hair in a ponytail position, while rubbing my back in a smooth slow motion.

"This is fucking nasty, I'm sorry." I try to form a proper sentence, but it ends up coming off as gibberish.

"You never have to say sorry to me, okay? Plus, I think you look beautiful, not many can pull off vomiting." Alessio responds, trying to distract me from the fact that I just projectile vomited everywhere.

I laugh out, looking up at him in adoration. He may be feared by many, but I love how he's only himself with me. I was always scared that I might end up with a guy that even slightly resembles my father, but I'm glad that wasn't the route that was meant for me.

"You don't have to be here y'know? You can go, I don't want to hold you back." I say, feeling guilty that he's wasting on me.

"I'm wearing my Armani slacks on a bathroom floor. Trust me, I want to be here." He reassures me, placing my head on his lap.

We've been on this cold and dreary bathroom floor for the past hour, because the second I tried to get up, it didn't go too well. Alessio suggested to meet a doctor, but I refused. I know I'm okay, I probably just ate something expired.

I fidget with my wedding ring in nervousness, making Alessio pay close attention to what I'm doing.

"I remember I was so fucking nervous to marry you." He smiles, cheekily.

His statement pulls me into shock, considering the man who's always acting nonchalant, was nervous to marry me?

"No way. Say you're lying, right now. I wouldn't have expected that in a million years." I respond, looking up at him.