The wedding night...

After saying goodbye to all of the wedding guests, Baran looks at Dilan, and she smiles at him. He smiles back and while getting closer, he places a kiss on her cheek. Dilan looked around hoping no one saw them, but they were left in the house alone at this point. Baran smiles at her reaction and while moving his head to the sides, he holds her by the hand, and without saying a word, he walks her up the stairs.

As soon as they pass the bathroom door and they are in front of the bedroom entrance, Baran let's go of Dilan and, without warning, carries her on his arms. She is surprised but rapidly places her arms around his neck. Baran says "everything would be as tradition, even this".

Once in the room, he walks her to the foot of the bed and puts her down. She sits nervously while he takes a step back, his eyes always on her. He then proceeds to undo his bow tie and let's it hanging on his neck, at that time he takes off his jacket, then his vest and place them on the couch. He takes off the cufflinks of his shirt, place them on the night table and while returning to face Dilan, he folds his sleeves up.

Then he comes closer and helps her stand up. Meanwhile, Dilan is excited but at the same time embarrassed by what she is feeling. She has never felt like this before, and she is afraid.

Baran is looking at her trying to read her expression. While caressing her face, he says, "You look so beautiful tonight". Dilan is so nervous that she remains quiet. He holds her hands with his and carefully gets closer, their noses almost touching, their breathing mixing with one another, Dilan closes her eyes in anticipation...

Baran gives half a smile and touches her lips with his, softly, then he looks at her waiting for her reaction, his fingers caressing her hands. Dilan opens her eyes and looks at him. She is met with his gaze filled with love and something else. Baran looks back at her, and he can see love but also her nervousness. However, Baran moves forward, and again, he meets her lips, but this time with more eagerness.

He is pleasantly surprise to find Dilan responsive to his kiss. She opens her mouth for him, and he caresses her tongue with his. Their breathing gets heavier as the kiss deepens, both tasting each other for the first time.

He let's go of her hands and places one hand on her waist and the other one on her neck, pulling her body even closer to him. Dilan holds him by the shoulders, and like in their first dance, she lets him lead.

Baran breaks their kiss and turns her around slowly. Her back now faces him. Dilan closes her eyes and breathes deeply, trying to calm herself. He leans forward to breath in her scent, he loves her hair and begins to caress it, then he removes it from her back to start to unzipped her dress, his finger slightly touching her back as it goes down, he takes his time, savoring the moment.

Once the zipper is all the way down, he can see her naked back, he doesn't try to take the dress off, but instead he places his hands on her arms and traces kisses on her back, letting his lips caress her skin in between. He feels Dilan shivers at his touch, but she makes no attempt to move away. So this gives him the encouragement he needs to go even further.

When he was about to lower her dress, Dilan suddenly turned with both hands on her chest, holding her dress, and told him she needed to go to the bathroom. Baran is a bit surprise, but he moves a step back and lets her pass by him. He takes a deep breath, and with a smile, he watches as Dilan rushes clumsily away.

Once in the bathroom, Dilan looks at herself in the mirror and tries to calm herself down. They both have waited for this moment, and she is determined not to let her nervousness ruin it.

She walks to the closet and takes out a silk, white babydoll with lace and proceeds to change her cloth. It takes her some time, as there are many layers to get out of. Once she is done she goes back to the mirror and stars to undo her hair.