The ones closest to you...

It was nighttime, and they were back at the mansion. They had to go back because Azade was asking too many questions. She kept calling Baran trying to figure out what they were doing at the summer house. If they wanted to keep things secret, they needed to be careful. Dilan had just showered and brushed her hair when Baran entered the room. He was sulking. "I can't believe you are still mad at me because we watched Barbie." He took his jacket off. "Not funny, Dilan." She got up and went to him. She grabbed his hands, which were working the bottoms on his shirt, and did it for him. "No, it is not funny. Accept it was a good movie, with a good message." He looked at her through his lashes, and he slightly smiled before he made her crash against him. His hands were around her. "Well, if you move on to the pants, I could consider smoothing things between us." She raised her eyebrows. "It's that so, Mr. Karabey." She watched as his eyes followed the movements of her hands. "I would comply with your wishes, but you won't let me move." His hold was stronger. "I think you can manage. Or better yet, we can skip the undressing part." He used his head to make her expose her neck and began kissing the area. Goosebumps spread along her body. "Baran..." She wanted to protest. However, it came out in a whisper. It had been a while. They had been dealing with so much lately. They didn't have the time or the mind to connect like this. But she missed him, and it was clear he missed her.

Before she knew they were on the bed, hands all over. Their bodies were lost in a dance of built-up desire and anticipation. In no time, Baran had Dilan naked. He got up and took the rest of his clothes off. Then he paused. He watched her from head to toe. His eyes darkened, his lips parted, and his breathing intakes were short. He looked like a hungry wolf in front of its prey. That stare of his augmented her need for him. Her cheeks flushed, and she could feel the heat on her face and in her center. He approached her slowly and made her bend her legs, keeping them spread with her feet on the bed. He lowered his head, and Dilan's hand held on to the blanket underneath. He licked her once, with force. From her entrance to her clit. "Mmm." The sound came out of him. He did it once again, and she trembled. He observed her until their eyes met. And then he licked, holding her gaze. Dilan could have come at that moment. One more lick, and she would be gone. But he stopped. He crawled on top of her with a smirk on his face. "Your body has missed me. You are ready for me." She averted her eyes. "He grabbed her chin and made her look. "Dilan!" She was trying and had improved at managing her shyness, but it did not always work. She pulled at him and kissed him. It was a desperate kiss. A kiss that conveyed how much she wanted him. His response was a growl. He let his body fall on top of hers, and they moved.

Dilan's hands were on his back. She was pushing him. She wanted him to enter her, but he didn't want to yet. This Dilan, in front of him. He did not always get this version of her. And this one was one of his favorites. Her hands found his erection, and before she began her massage, he grabbed her hand and removed it. It had been a while, and he didn't want to come in her hand. He wanted to come inside of her. "Baran," She said in between kisses. "Baran!" She was getting impatient. As his body slid downwards, she took the opportunity and lifted her hips. In the same move, her legs pushed him forward, and they both cried with pleasure. In a husky voice, he said. "Dilan," But it was too late. Now that he felt her warmth around him. Now that her muscles were pulling at his dick, there was no way he could pull out. He pistoned himself into her over and over again. There was no time for pacing down. He could not think straight. He kissed her frenetically. Pulling at her lip and exploring every corner of her mouth. He was thirsty, and she was his mirage. He was planning to drink from her until he was satiated. He sat on his knees and pulled her up with him. Then he helped her ground her feet so she could move freely. She took over, which was what he wanted. Using his shoulders as leverage, she descended on his member once and again and again. He surrendered to the feel and enjoyed the perks of this position. Full access to her breasts. She was close. He could feel it. Her walls were closing around him. Then it happened. Her arms on his shoulder and his hands on her back prevented her from falling. He kissed one nipple and traced her chest to the next. Then, carefully put her back on the bed and lay on top of her. Both were trying to catch their breath. Dilan began caressing his back, and he fell asleep in her arms.