A momentary truce...

The door closed behind Baran as their bodies crashed into each other and he said "Going somewhere Mrs. Karabey?" He raised an eyebrow and put his hands in his pants pocket as he spoke. "I was going to look for you." He was standing just centimeters away from Dilan. "It's that so" his voice was soft. When she replied, she stuttered. "I, I just... Well, you were taking longer than I expected, that is all." Baran began to play with Dilan's hair. "I see, I had to check on other things and it took me a while." Baran made Dilan turn slowly, her body fitting into his. He removed her hair from her neck and chills spread in her body as his hands made contact with her exposed skin. She could not help it this time, she rested her head on his shoulder as he brushed his face against hers.

Baran was intoxicated by Dilan's scent, all he wanted to do was touch her, feel her, and be inside of her. He encircled her neck with his hand and pushed the side of her chin, so her head would turn to him, and at that moment he captured her lips, it was a possessive kiss, deep and demanding. For a second he felt Dilan hesitant, but she overcame it fast as her hand went to the back of his head, keeping him in place. They were both out of breath when the kiss ended, Baran saw the desire in Dilan's eyes as she readjusted her body to face him. They were holding hands "Come," said Baran as he led her to the bathroom. He made way for Dilan to enter first and he was right behind her.

Dilan could not believe her eyes, 'when did he have the time to do all of this?' When she came in earlier, there was nothing there. "Baran..." words failed Dilan at that moment. In front of her were many candlelights all over the room. On the floor around the tub, over the sink top, and the cabinets in the wall. The entire room was illuminated by candles. There were also rose petals all over the floor, and inside the bathtub that was filled with water. In the air, there was a mix of pine and vanilla scent. She walked to the sink and admired everything around it, it was so intimate, so romantic. And looking at the mirror, her gaze stopped at her husband, the candlelight was reflected in his eyes, which had a beautiful honey tone at the moment. He walked slowly towards her and Dilan waited with anticipation. Their ongoing bet was the last thing on her mind at the moment.

Baran looked at Dilan from head to toe, her whole body was calling for him, inviting him in. When he was at arm's reach, she turned to face him and grabbed his shirt's collar to pull him to her, their bodies collided and their lips met, the hunger in both of them took control. Baran slid his hands downwards from her waist and around her thighs, and he lifted her. She was now sitting on the side of the sink with him in between her legs. His hands went to her neck, his thumbs under her chin pressing up to have full access. He left a stream of kisses on her neck and intermittently, he sucked and scratched her skin with his teeth. Dilan's legs encircled Baran's body, as she pushed him even closer to her and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Dilan was desperate, she wanted him inside her. She didn't remove his shirt, instead, she moved to his pants where his arousal was visible. Once she freed him, he didn't take the time to undress her or to undress himself. Dilan felt Baran's hands at her center, where he moved her wet panties to the side. Dilan was looking at his hands when he stopped. She searched for his face and once their eyes locked in one another, he entered her. They both moaned at the sensation. His head was close enough to hers as he moved, that their half-parted lips brushed from time to time. Both were breathing heavily as he went in and out of her. His pace was fast and then it turned frenetic, as he was getting closer to the edge and Dilan was right there with him.

Baran pulled out before they could climax, Dilan looked confused as he grabbed her by the waist and made her stand. He took her panties off of her, but let her dress on. He made her turn and placed her hands on the sink top. She had a puzzled expression, he pulled the bottom of her dress up as he said to her ear, "Hold onto the sink and spread your legs Dilan." Still confused, she did as he told him, and he saw the sparkle in her eyes, that flame inside her that pulled him to her like a magnet. He pushed at her back to make her bend over, then he positioned himself at her entrance and filled her in one swift move. She gasped and closed her eyes. "Open your eyes Dilan" She did, but she looked to the side "No Mrs. Karabey, I want you to look at me, to look at us." She complied with his demand.