When you move, your enemies do too...

As soon as he opened his eyes, Baran was searching for Dilan. She was still sleeping next to him. He checked his phone to see the time, they had overslept. It was understandable, they spent the afternoon playing around with Ece and Efe, Mr. Kudret tried to help Dilan be more comfortable on the horse but he failed. In the end, she rode together with Baran, only then she relaxed, and he had no complaints. He was happy to have his wife's arms around him, holding him tight.

The children, on the other hand, had so much energy that Cihan and his father were tired fast, but Dilan was so natural with them, that the thought of her becoming a mother came to his mind. He was sure that she would be a great mom, just like his. He pictured her belly expanding, she would look so beautiful. Then he saw himself holding the baby in his arms, a piece of him and a piece of her mixed as a result of their love, the sole idea made him smile widely. And he knew his wife's opinion of him. She told him before that he would make a great father. At that moment, when those words came out of her mouth, he knew instantly that he wanted to have a child with Dilan. It seemed impossible then, but now it was a dream he could fulfill. "What are you smiling about?" Her voice got him out of his thoughts. "I was thinking about our future."

"Come," he said while extending his arm to her. She complied laying her head on his shoulder and placing her hand on his chest. "Yesterday was a lot of fun" Baran was playing with Dilan's hair. "It was, the last time I saw my dad on a horse, was when I was a child. Seeing him that happy with Cihan and the children..." He went quiet. He could not put his feelings into words. His wife stood on her elbow and looked at him. "And you? Were you happy?" tracing her face with his fingers "Dilan, I feel like life is somehow rewarding me for all the things I was deprived of when my mother died. First, with you, it took me a while to realize the gift life was giving me when our paths crossed. Once I did, I knew there was no turning back. You are my partner, and I'm so happy at the idea of growing old with you, seeing you succeed in your career, seeing you succeed as a mother to our children".

Dilan stopped her husband and said while smiling "Children?" "Yes, why? You don't want us to have children?" she rushed to answer after seeing his worried face "Of course I do Baran, I was not referring to that. We have never spoken about it, so I was a bit surprised." "We did talk about it, once. You told me what a great father I would be, have you forgotten?" She laughed, he said those words with so much pride on his face. Dilan composed herself fast "I was just saying that because we were divorcing" "What?" Baran replied as he pushed her on her back with his body and his hands grabbed hers pulling them up, so they were now on the top of her head. She continued laughing at his reaction. "You are playing with me Mrs. Karabey," he said looking serious.

"I am Mr. Karabey. It is fast becoming my favorite thing to do" "Your favorite thing, I see" his look made her blush, she knew exactly what he was thinking about. He did as if he was going to kiss her, his lips were about to meet, and she lifted her head to make contact but he backed down. "Are you sure about that Mrs. Karabey?" he said while smirking. Her head felt back and she looked away "Of course I am" her trembling voice gave her away. Still on top of her, he came close to her face once again, placing kisses on her cheek, her nose, her other cheek, and her chin. He was being careful to avoid her mouth. His lips felt hot on her skin, as they brushed her face in between kisses. He was teasing her, which she was sure was his favorite thing. "Is that your final answer Mrs. Karabey?" "Yes!" that yes came out with need instead of determination. "Okay, if you say so" After saying that he got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Dilan was left needing to taste him and angry. She decided at that moment to make him pay for that.

When he was done getting dressed Baran entered the room, Dilan was in front of the dresser brushing her hair and saying nothing. He went to the night table to pick up his phone. "I have to go to the company today, I will be busy with meetings all morning. If you need anything text me, okay?" "Okay. I'll go visit my parents, I haven't seen them since the wedding." He thought about it for a second before he replied "Dilan I will take you, I will try to be done with things fast and I'll pick you up" "Why? I can take a taxi or someone from the security team can drive me there" Baran walked around the bed as Dilan got up and turned to face him. He grabbed her by the shoulders "Dilan please, I will be worry sick if you get out of the house without me. Please, wait for me, or I won't be able to concentrate... Let's do this then, I'll cancel my meetings and I'll take you there now."