Keeping up the scores...

At the end of the day, they sent little Yağmur with Gül, back to her parent's house. Baran told Dilan that he was going to take a shower. She stayed behind helping Ms. Kader collect everything from the dinner table. When she was done, she went upstairs. As she was entering the bathroom area, she found Baran unbuttoning his cufflinks, he was gazing at her with his head down. He straightened himself adjusted his shoulder and moved to the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning one by one, never looking away from her. Dilan looked to the side and saw that the bathtub was filled. "You are not taking a shower?" He got closer to her "No, I decided a bath will be more relaxing..." Smirking at her, he continued "Would you care to join me Ms. Karabey?" Dilan swallowed hard, her mouth feeling dry for some reason. But this was his trap and she wasn't going to fall into it. She responded in a rush "No, I'll take a shower in the morning. I'm going straight to sleep, I'm tired. Good night!"

Dilan 1, Baran 0. She smiled as she went into the room and changed clothing. It was a tempting proposition for sure, for a second she was inclined to say yes, but they had a bet going on and she was determined to win. Spending the day with Yağmur made things easier, she was really tired and sleepy. It didn't take long for her to drift asleep. Dilan woke up to arms wrapped around her. The familiar warmth of Baran's body and his scent surrounded her. She turned to face him, but he was still asleep. She never stopped admiring him, today she was focused on his lashes, so beautiful and long, with the morning sunlight, they made a shadow on his face. She couldn't help herself from brushing them with her finger, he felt that 'cause he squeezed his eyes but he did not wake up.

It was Dilan's turn now to try and entice her husband. She began to trace his arms from his wrist and up with her fingernails, letting them scratch his skin. She moved to his collarbone then downward. He responded with moaning sounds. Once she reached his waist, her hand went under his shirt. He opened his eyes and grabbed her hand. "What are you doing Mrs. Karabey? Did you lose something down there?" Dilan smiled like a child getting cut with her hand on the cookie jar. "I don't know Mr. Karabey, did I?" she ended that sentence looking down at his arousal as she raised an eyebrow. "I'm just going to lay here doing nothing Mrs. Karabey..." Barab laid on his back placing his hands behind his head. "If you think there is something here for you, you will need to come and get it yourself" The smile of triumph he gave her at that moment, she had to stop herself from smiling back. Dilan 1, Baran 1.

Baran watched as his wife got out of bed and into the bathroom, he had resisted her advances, the problem was his bulge was judging him for leaving things unfinished. 'That woman will be my end' he thought and smiled. He heard the sound of the water, his body demanded him to join her, but he restrained himself. He was going to win this bet, she would come to him desperate and willing, like a thirsty person looking for water in a desert. Then, he would do with her, everything that he couldn't until now. That thought only worsened his current situation, so he got up and made himself think about other things. He picked up the phone and called Kerem. "Good morning Kerem!" "Good morning Baran, I was going to call you later. I'm on my way to the land registry to see if I can find who that mysterious buyer is" "Call me as soon as you know something" "Will do brother."

Baran was already dressed when Dilan got out of the shower, she looked like a goddess, wrapped around the white towel, her naked skin wet. 'Focus Baran' She came to the mirror to brush her hair, he got closer to her from behind, too close, as he reached for his cologne. He heard Dilan's surprise as his front pressed against her back. He didn't move and breathed in her scent, placing his face next to her ear. "Do you want me to help you dry up Mrs. Karabey?" he looked in the mirror and saw Dilan closing her eyes while biting her bottom lip. He licked his lips thinking of kissing her at that moment. She turned to him and said "That would be a no from me Mr. Karabey, I'm a big girl, I can dry myself, but thank you for the offer" She then stood on her toes and kissed him lightly on the lips, before she went to the room. 'Damn, this was going to be harder than he thought' Baran 1, Dilan 2.