Chapter 1

City of Firanze, Italy

As far as the eye can see there are many old buildings with a classic style that will surely spoil the eyes of antique connoisseurs. Not too hot, blue sky with clouds decorate the roof of this historic city. When seen with narrowed eyes, a row of doves perched on the old building in the Firanze town hall, they seem to be watching the humans passing by slowly, as if enjoying life. Also , if there are bits of bread, the doves don't hesitate to come over.

Now is spring, you should be able to enjoy the young leaves that grow green, but in this city hall there are hardly any tall trees. Only limited to small plants that are deliberately cared for native inhabitants. It's okay, the tourists still enjoy this artistic and historical building .

In front of the Palazzo Vecchio museum, there is a replica of David's statue which is deliberately exhibited for foreign visitors to see. There, there was a woman who was explaining carefully without stammering, as if all the information had danced beautifully around her. She is Freen Ainsley, a fake tour guide. That's right, fake. Meanwhile the original tour guide, Jackson, was sitting a little way away enjoying the day, watching the tourists and eating snacks, just like the pigeons.

Freen Ainsley is very well known for her knowledge in any field , she has a very high memory ability. She's a genius. Now, for Jackson, Freen is showing off her knowledge to the tourists and having fun at the same time. Yes, she enjoyed her job as a tour guide, replacing Jackson.

".....This statue of David was made in 1501-1504 in marble by the famous artist named Michelangelo. This is the third replica statue, while the original statue is in the Galleria dell'Accademia." Freen explained very proficiently, her English was also very fluent, people were watching her closely, "This statue is very tall, about seventeen feet." Freen's eyes seemed to explain, she really liked the role she was in now. However, in the middle of her explanation Freen's phone vibrated in the right pocket of her cotton trousers. But Freen ignored it, she wanted to finish Jackson's task first. "David was made to present-" Freen interrupted, the vibrating phone would not stop. Then she smiled apologetically at the listeners, she took the phone and saw who was calling her this time.

Grandma. That's what she read on her phone screen. Freen nodded again at the tourists, as if to excuse herself for a moment. With a wave of her hand, she called out to the original tour guide. Jackson seemed to understand that Freen had asked him to fill her place in front of the statue of David. Jackson kept his food in his pocket, then ran and stood where Freen had been before, he introduced himself and explained the the history of the naked statue.

Some distance from the crowd, Freen is in the front corner of the museum building. She saw, hee grandmother did not give up with one call. Sighing slightly for a moment, Freen picked up the call.

"Yes grandma?" Her voice sounded polite.

"Where are you now?" Granny's voice sounded very serious. Also, she always hears this question many times, because Freen is never long in one city, she really likes to travel to cities that interest her in various countries. Freen is an explorer.

"Italy, Grandma. Its Town Hall Florence." Freen said where she was now. She didn't know what her grandma's goal was this time. She hoped it wasn't asking her to come home like last year.

Without hesitation her grandmother said, "Today you have to go home, grandmother has important news." Freen already knew it would be like this.

"Tell me now Grandma, what news?" Freen asked still in a polite tone.

"You can't. Grandma has to see you as soon as possible. Don't make excuses, go home!" Her grandmother did talk like that, a little snapping, but Freen knew her grandmother was very good to her.