Chapter 27

"Becky," Freen greeted the woman who had been silent all day, "She just delivered the book." Freen explained carefully, Dasha approached the front of Freen's hotel last night to bring Freen's book which she accidentally left behind while running to find Becca. Actually Freen didn't expect the book to come back, she even replied to Dasha's message just take it, I have a lot. But it seems the photographer wants to meet Freen again. At that time Becca was beside Freen, her boyfriend just smiled politely at Dasha, but for Becca that smile had a different meaning, Freen teased Dasha.

Even though Freen had been waiting for a romantic moment that night, Becca refused and slept in her own room. Right now, Freen was cajoling a woman who was pouting all day from acute jealousy.

Becca was sitting on the sofa in the hotel with the book Dasha brought last night, she was reading it. Becca didn't care about Freen's words, even Becca had almost finished halfway through the thick novel. Freen is always talking to Becca, but this woman doesn't answer at all.

Freen also occasionally kissed those lips, but Becca said nothing. Also, she didn't reject or avoid Freen's lips. Becca secretly enjoyed it. Also, Freen tries to make her laugh with all kinds of touches, Becca manages to hold her back. Freen did everything possible, but Becca remained silent. Until Freen said something, Becca finally responded to Freen's words.

"I seem invisible." Freen said in a complaining voice.

Becca looks at Freen this time, she says "You made me like that last night."

"Huh , what do you mean, Becky?"

Becca laughed irritably, then she said, "You smile cute in front of that woman, and you don't introduce me as your girlfriend." Becca waited for her to be introduced as a girlfriend in front of the women, but Freen didn't say anything.

Freen quickly countered, "Becky, she's in a hurry, I only had time to say thank you." Freen remembered it clearly, Dasha wanted to go home as soon as possible.

Without them realizing it, Dasha actually felt that the woman beside Freen made her uncomfortable, Becca's gaze made Dasha choose to return home as soon as possible.

"I don't care, for sure you make me neglected." Becca averted her eyes again.

Freen sighed, then she took her cellphone and dialed Dasha's number, Freen waited for the ring to connect.

"Who did you contact?"

"Dasha."

" Huh ? Why?"

"Introducing my girlfriend."

Hearing these words, Becca immediately snatched Freen's cellphone and turned it off right then and there.

But what did Becca say?

She said, "I know that's just an excuse for you to talk to her again." Becca sulked again, she said, "You alligator." Becca was still sitting, she didn't move from there, just averted her eyes not to stare at the woman beside her for a long time.

Freen was dumbfounded, she looked at Becca with her mouth open. Freen feels that whatever I do must be wrong, so should I just keep quiet? Freen was finally silent.

A few moments later Becca felt uncomfortable with Freen who didn't say a word, she looked again, "Why are you silent? What I said was true, huh? Well, just call again." Becca took the cellphone, then she looked for Dasha's contacts, but when she wanted to call the number, Freen took the cellphone and turned it off. Freen took a deep breath, she really didn't know what to do, Oh God, why is my girlfriend like this? Freen shouted in her heart.