Chapter 25

Becca sat on the floor right in front of her open suitcase. She wanted to tidy up her clothes to the hotel wardrobe. Her face was not friendly in the slightest, still annoyed. Becca occasionally says a bitch, after that She's a jerk, and more. She didn't expect to see Freen with another woman. It's not impossible, but the sight this time really hurts Becca's eyes, Eiffel tower, Freen, Another woman. Becca even wonders, has Freen really gotten over her? All this time she had never thought like that, for her Freen really loved herself with all her heart, but now? Becca doubts it all.

Becca has almost finished tidying up her equipment, the anger is still with her, lasting. Suddenly there was a knock on the hotel room door, Becca immediately opened it. She knows who it is, Jackson. Only Jackson knows Becca is in this room.

Jackson saw the look on Becca's face, he raised his eyebrows, Jackson asked, "What's wrong? Haven't met Freen yet?" Jackson remembered that Becca was going to meet Freen before lunch, but Becca's face seemed to say otherwise, or something, Jackson guessed, "Freen doesn't want to see you?" These words irritate Becca.

Becca took a deep breath, she looked at Jackson angrily, "You never told me about Freen having another woman." Becca thinks she knows everything about Freen, even the color of the clothes Freen wears every day. Becca knows, Jackson really conveys everything.

Jackson was shocked, he knew all of this would happen, Freen didn't follow his words. Jackson defended Freen this time, "It's just a friend, she just met yesterday. Old friend." Jackson's words did not calm Becca's anger, in fact, she became even more worried.

"Old friend?" Becca sighed and sat on the edge of her bed, "I don't like this." Becca doesn't like her feelings, she feels uneasy and afraid that Freen will be taken by another woman.

Jackson was actually also worried about the woman Freen met, however according to the story she heard from Freen, the woman actually saved her from a wasted consultation session. No one else believed in giving Freen the phone at that time, but a woman her age gave it without hesitation. That's when Freen felt the woman as her helper to get out of Switzerland.

Moments later, Jackson suddenly suggested something, he didn't want to make Becca feel this jealousy herself, he wanted Freen to feel it too, and then he said, "Becca, I have an idea!"

Becca's brows furrowed, she didn't know what Jackson was thinking, "Jackson, I don't need any ideas. I just want Freen to stay away from that woman." Her voice still sounds annoying.

Jackson chuckled, he approached Becca with a smile now, then he said "Listen to me. If you want Freen to stay away from that woman, at least make Freen feel jealous. Easy isn't it?" Jackson said in a cheerful tone,

Becca paused, she still saw Jackson's suspicious smile. Then she looked Jackson up and down, then up again, Becca furrowed her brows again, she said, "Freen won't believe it." Becca didn't like the thought either, she thought Jackson wanted to be Becca's fake boyfriend.

Jackson was speechless, he didn't understand what Becca was saying. After a few seconds he realizes that Becca is thinking of him as material to make Freen jealous, then he feels momentarily offended, "That's not what I meant!" Jackson was a little irritated, "Even if that's the case, Freen must be jealous of me." Jackson continued, "I'm pretty good looking, Bec." He turned his side face back to Becca.

Becca didn't answer, her face still disapproving of Jackson's words. Then she said, "If that's not what you mean, then what is?" Becca stood past Jackson, she wanted to close her suitcase and put it beside the cupboard.

Jackson looked at Becca, he said again, "Just a moment," He took off the necklace he was using tucked away in his shirt. "This." Jackson showed three rings hanging from the silver rope.