Chapter 3

Amerigo Vespucci Airport, Firanze, Italy - Incheon International Airport, Seoul, Korea

It took fifteen hours in the air, apparently Freen must be jetlagged for a while, a bit of a headache. On Freen's forehead was clearly written a do not disturb, do not talk to. The look on that face seemed to want to do the state exam, very serious. She walked out of the airport and immediately headed for grandma's house.

Jackson? He chose to stay in Italy for a bit longer, after hanging up Freen's previous calls, he made the acquaintance of a beautiful woman. He didn't want Grandma Freen to ruin their first date. Yes, Jackson did not delay, he immediately asked the woman out. Fortunately, the woman accepted it.

Freen actually wants to rest first to the hotel. But, grandmother made her worry. She was afraid that something would happen to the old woman, Freen didn't want to lose her grandmother.

About an hour-plus road trip, Freen finally arrived at her grandmother's house. A one-level wooden house that looks luxurious and traditional at the same time, with a very large yard, trees all around it. The air here was different from Italy, Freen could smell the leaves and flowers, they all reminded her that she really was home.

Freen pulled her luggage, slowly. She saw that nothing had changed around grandma's house, it was still well maintained and clean. She was smiling now, the pain in her head had been ignored. Freen's steps were really relaxed, she didn't want to rush to see her grandmother, she didn't know what kind of drama she would face in the future.

Freen knocked on the door, then someone swiftly opened it with a somewhat submissive face, as if showing courtesy to her grandmother's guest.

Freen still greeted with a smile, even though the aunt in front of her didn't see it directly. She is Phi's aunt, someone who has helped her grandmother at home for a long time.

"Aunt Phi, how are you? Where's grandma?" Freen said as she walked in, she placed the case in a corner of the room, out of the way. Freen looked around again.

The aunt still lowered her head, but the joy was visible on her face, she was very happy with the presence of this family's only grandchild, Freen was known to be very friendly to everyone, including to aunt Phi. "I'm Fine, Miss Freen." then said again, "Madam is sitting in the garden behind Miss, she is waiting for Miss Freen arrival." The voice was polite, as if there was no difference in the degree of grandmother and grandson in one house, they were highly respected.

Freen smiled and nodded, she headed straight for where her grandmother was. Now the walk is somewhat faster, the distance between the house and the backyard is quite far.

Looking very relaxed , her grandmother was enjoying the day like a young child on a beach vacation. Under the pink parasol, Mrs Yoonha was wearing a beach hat, she was sitting on the lounger relaxing her legs, beside her a very green juice lay on the table to her right.

Freen smiled seeing his grandmother's behavior this time, because her grandmother was full of surprises every day. Before the beach umbrella wasn't in the park, now it's firmly stuck in the green grassy ground. Freen walked up to her grandmother, she said, "Look like Grandma doesn't waiting for me." True, the old woman seemed to be healing.

Mrs. Yoonha heard her granddaughter's voice from behind, she immediately stood up and smiled happily, she couldn't hold back the joy in her heart, apparently the threat this time worked, Freen really came home. "My dear grandchild Freen!" Grandma answered while spreading her arms, she just stood there, waiting for Freen to hug her.

Freen laughed at that greeting, she walked closer and immediately hugged her grandmother slowly, just for a moment, then let go with a questioning face, "Grandma isn't sick, right?" Freen looked worried, but actually that worry immediately disappeared when she saw her grandmother's condition now, the old woman had really gotten healthier and fitter, even looking twenty years younger. Freen couldn't help but ask, "Wow, grandma, do skin care?" The face is so tight now, the wrinkles used to be almost completely hidden.